I Miss You

Crystal

Jacob got me so mad when he talked about cheating being the ultimate betrayal. Compared to the thing he has said and done cheating doesn't seems like anything. He doesn't have a right to attack me. I get what I did was wrong but he's been more wrong then me. I'm not the villain here and I'm not arguing that I'm the victim we both were wrong.

Chresanto's not even the person I thought he was. He's been really sweet to me but's its like he's obsessive over what I'm doing. He waits on me hand and foots. It's almost like he thinks that I'm not able to even pick up a pillow.

I miss Jacob. Being without him makes me realize how annoying Chresanto is. Jacob wasn't the sweetest but at least he didn't obsess over me. If I even walk to the bathroom he has a problem with it. He doesn't have a job so all his attention is directed towards me.

Chresanto comes up the stairs with some fancy chicken with pretty edible things around it. He lays next to me and starts cutting the food. He begins cutting everything and feeds me like I'm a baby. I yank the fork out his hand laughing. "No I'm fine to eat."

Chres looks at me funny. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No it's just that you-" I stop speaking as Chresanto pouts. He looks so sad, I don't want to do that to him. "It's me. I like doing things on my own."

He opens his mouth to say something but there is a knock on the door. The person bangs heavily on the door so we get up quickly to see who it is. I cross my finger wishing it's Jacob. I know that him coming here can't be good for Chresanto but I don't want to be with him anymore.

Chres opens the door and Jacob stood there in his black suit with his perfect curls framing his pretty face. Chresanto looks back at me and Jacob forces himself into his house. "Come here Crystal." He stretches his hand out but Chres pushes him back.

"What are you doing here!" He yells and pushes Jacob against the wall. I gasp seeing Jake so weak.

Jacob groans and fixes his suit. He looks at me sighing. "I've been going crazy without you Crystal. You know how I am. I need you Crystal. I haven't been taking my medication and I know you've been crushing it in my drinks and now that you're gone I don't know how to function. I don't get where things are and my hands shake and I throw things and break things and I know you might be scared of me acting like this but it's only because you aren't with me. I know you love me Crystal."

Chresanto looks back at me raising his eyebrows. "Crystal's scared of you."

"No she isn't. She doesn't even like you." Jacob shoved him out the way and grabs me hand. "Baby I'm sorry that I didn't come here sooner I was just being a jackass."

I shake my head. "Yeah you were."

"She cheated on you for a reason." Chresanto adds and we both roll our eyes. Chres's hands wrap around my waist and he pushes me behind him.

"I'm sorry about that." I add keeping my eyes off Chresanto.

He pushes Chresanto making him fall to the ground and takes hold of my waist. "It's fine."

I look at Chresanto. "I'm sorry. I just- I really love-"

"You don't have to explain anything to him." Jacob stands me in front of him and walks me out. I forgot my things but it's a small portion compared to the things at Jacob's house.

We get in his car and I notice it's different. Jacob's usually extra clean and now there is a McDonald's bag, a place where he never eats, on the passenger seat. He looks at me eyeing his car and starts freaking out. Jacob runs his face roughly and tugs at his hair. "Jacob calm down." I hold his wrist until he loosens the grip of his curls. Jacob looks at me with his eyes crossed.

"Have you been going to the doctors?" I hold his hands in attempt to relax him.

Jacob nods. "Of course Crystal." I can tell from his shaky voice that he's lying.

"Stop lying to me."

"Stop asking questions!" He starts the car.

I sit back in my seat feeling a little scared. Jacob not being on his medication isn't a good sign. He's just scary and he doesn't get what he's doing until after he does it.

"I wanna drive." I unbuckle my seatbelt and go over to his side. Jacob stares at me for a while then moves out the way.

What should have been a twenty minute drive turned into a hour. I convinced Jacob to go to sleep before we started driving and I feel stupid for making that choice. His car has a GPS but it is way to fancy for me to understand what to do. I don't know this part of California and I surely don't understand how I'm suppose to figure out these streets.

I parked at a gas station and bought a map. I'm not sure if I can figure this out but I'll try. I head back in the car and circle where we are and where his apartment. Jacob starts to wake up and I get excited. He looks out the window then back at me. "Why are we in North Hollywood?"

I shrug. "I got a little lost. I don't drive that much and Chresanto's house is a confusing drive. But I bought a map so I can find the way back. You can go back to sleep."

Jacob chuckles. "No it's fine Crystal. Let me drive."

In no time we were back in his neighborhood and I was so happy. For a two weeks I was with Chresanto and I was homesick off of Jacob's house. Jacob let me jump on his back and carried me into his house. "Wow!" I say when the door opens. I jump off his back looking around. "Where is the maids?"

"I fired them."

"Jacob what the hell!" I start picking up his clothes and empty pizza boxes that are all over. Nothing is where it's suppose to be. The coffee table is flipped upside down and the throw pillows are all over the floor. I pin my hair up and start working on everything. "I shouldn't have to do this Jacob."

Jacob looks at me with eyes full of sorrow. "Crystal I didn't mean to do this." He pulls his hair up in a ponytail and removes his suit jacket. "I'm sorry." He goes down on his knees and starts to pick things from off the floor.

------

Jacob really loves her.

Do you think Crystal was wrong to dislike Chresanto after all he did for her?

Comment and Vote!!