Do You Love Me?

-Crystal's POV

We walked downstairs together. When we reached the kitchen Chrestanto meet my eyes and I tensed up immediately.

"Chresanto you're early." Jacob scrunched his eyebrows together. "Don't you work the night shift."

He clears his throat. "I thought you changed my shift."

Jacob shakes his head. "No, the only person that comes in the morning is Jeff. You can leave."

Chresanto's eyes lock on mine and I just feel guilt in the bottom of my stomach. I'm completely disgusted with myself for doing what I did. How could I?

I feel Jacob's grip on my hand tense up and I realize that we were both staring at each other. I break the gaze by looking down.

"Chrestanto I think I said you can leave." Jacob has his mean voice on.

Chresanto's eyes me and I give him a pleading look for him to leave. Chres groans before packing his knifes and leaving. While Chresanto is walking past us to go the door Jacob grabs his arm and the stare at each other like there are worst enemies. Chresanto takes his arm out of his hand and walks out storming to the door.

"Did you do anything with him?" Jacob questions me.

I quickly shake my head. "No, of course not."

I was honestly thinking about telling Jacob about Chresanto but I can't. He'd probably kill me or something. I just hope that he doesn't find out, I'm praying he doesn't find out.

Jacob seizes me up. "Why do you look so scared?"

"Because I'm scared of you." My voice trembles when I say that.

Jacob bites his lip then steps a little back from me. "I'm so sorry." He apologizes and looks at me like he's scared of me instead of the other way around.

Before I could respond he turns around and frantically walks over to the refrigerator. I stand there staring at him wondering what's going on in his head. Jacob tries to take out two eggs but they slip out of his fingers and crack on the floor. I go over to him and grab a dishcloth.

As I'm wetting the dish cloth I hear him mumbling curse words to him self. I go over and get on my knees cleaning it. I know Jacob isn't that great at cleaning and that is probably why there is so many maids.

Jacob goes down on his knees and pick up the egg shells. I look at his face and I see that he's upset that he knows I'm scared of him. I do know he's trying but I'm trying to forget about everything he has done and said before. I really just want him to talk to me.

"You know it's fine." I say trying to get him to talk to me.

He sighs and shakes his head. "Your boyfriend is not suppose to scare you."

Jacob starts rubbing the floor extremely hard only making a bigger mess. I put my hand on top of his to calm him down.

"Jacob-"

"WHAT!" He screams.

"Calm down." I say. "I see you are trying but honestly I'm still scared of you. I'm just gonna have to work on that but you don't have to be upset."

He takes his hand away from mine and buries both of his hands in his hair. "I don't know how to love you."

I stand up and walk over to him. Once I'm over the eggs and standing over him I sit down behind him then bring his head into my chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head into my neck.

I don't know what's wrong with him and I don't know how to help him. I just don't think I can't do something and that kills me. I love him but I'm really confused in dealing with him.