First Day

*Crystal's POV

I stepped into the big house that was completely open. There were glass walls everywhere that revealed the beach and the floors where so clean it sparkled. His maids, butlers, and chefs greeted me at the door yelling "Welcome to your new home!" when I came which startled me but made me happy.

I've been here before but now it's my house. I'm gonna actually sleep for more than a weekend here.

Jacob falls back on the bed as I look at his pictures on the vanity. There were pictures of me and him and some parting pictures. None of family.

"No family pics?" I ask.

"There in the living room."

I continue to look around his room. It was completely clean. Like clean. After exploring everything in his room I looked out the glass walls that showed the beach. It was beautiful here. I watched the sun set and the pretty purple and pink skies.

"It's beautiful here."

I look down and he is wrapping his hands around my waist. He kisses my neck then rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Well you can't just walk around our room, You have to look around the whole house." He says.

"Sorry if I was being nosey."

"Naw I get it." he turns me around. "Let me show you around."

So we looked around and I met everybody. Everyone was so sweet I didn't want to fired them. Jacob was glad to hear that.

His house is huge but my parents house is way bigger. It's like HUGE.

*Morning

So I come out the shower with a towel tied around me and my wavy hair in a messy bun. Since Jacob is already up and downstairs waiting for me I get dressed. In his room. It was awkward because of the lack of privacy.

I drop my towel and start to lotion my skin. I reach over for my underwear and something catches my eye from the window. I look back at the window and there is a guys staring at me with wide eyes. I scream and cover my boobs with my towel.

*Jacob's POV

I'm downstairs telling the chef what to make for breakfast. Then there is a loud scream and it's from Crystal. I run up the stairs as fast as I can to see her staring at my best friend, David through the window.

"You said the beach was private! He was staring at me get dressed." she shakes her hands.

"I'm sorry baby girl. Let me deal with him. Go in the bathroom."

She goes into the bathroom and I open the glass door to the room then walk down then steps and push David.

"Really nigga? That's Crystal."

"Oh that's your girl? I thought she was just a whore. My bad." he puts his hands up in surrender.

I laugh. "You know I be getting my hoes."

"You really do man. It's that big ass afro."

"It's this body." I get serious. "But you can't be spooking up on Crystal. This girl is the one. So when you bring your ass over here make sure you come through the front."

"She sexy though."

"I know right!" I hit him with excitement. "Tonight. Son she in for it."

"Well let me in so I can apologize to her."

We go back inside but from the front and Crystal comes down with shorts and a tight crop top. She sees David and looks away.

"Come here Crystal." I was at the bar and he was sitting down next to me.