Punishment

~Crystal's POV

I was sitting on the couch texting my dad. It's funny how he thinks he is a genius just because he can put emojis.

Me and my dad had a bad relationship before I moved out but now we are close. He still thinks I'm to young to be on my own but I don't care. See my parents are the second richest people on earth and you could tell by looking at them. Every since I was a baby everything was done for me. I didn't learn how to use the microwave till I was sixteen. I hated that I never had to lift a finger so the day after my eighteenth birthday I moved into a apartment and got a job at a bar.

Daddy- So how's ur bf treating u?

Me- Dad u think u cool because u can abbreviate words?

Daddy- Ur old man is cool 😎

Me- In ur dreams. But Jacob is treating me good.

Daddy- Good. Ur mother is bothering me let me ttyl ✌️

Me- Alright dad 😘

I laugh at how corny my dad is then put my phone down next to me. I look around thinking of what to do. All of a sudden Cotton Eyed Joe is playing throughout the house. I look around and see Jacob and David dancing down the stairs with creepy smiles on.

"What are you guys doing?" I say with my loud laugh.

They both dance over to me and Jacob kisses my cheek. "It's Monday!"

"HAPPY MONDAY!" David yells.

Jacob picks me up and I giggle. "Why are you guys being freaks?"

"Because it's the first Monday your spending at the house." Jacob explains.

I wrap my arms around him. "That's so sweet."

"Well I thought about it." David mumbles.

I lean over to David and kiss his cheek. "Thank you David."

I look back at Jacob and he had the look of a devil in his eyes. I get worried but before I can say anything he closes his eyes and when he opens them they are back to normal and he smiles.

"Are you ok?"

He laughs. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

I brush off the thought. Jacob spins me around in his arms and kisses my nose. David throws confetti in the air.

"You guys are freaks."

~•10 pm•~

Me, David, and Jacob were down stairs talking. He had to go because his girlfriend was yelling over the phone wondering where he was. After he and Jacob talked at the door David turned to me.

"Peace out Crystal."

I wave. "Peace David."

Jacob pushed him out the doorway and slammed the door. I squeal because of the loud thumb.

"Crystal go upstairs." He said with a really demanding voice.

A maid that was passing behind me dropped the basket of Jacobs clothes. I looked in her eyes and she looked scared.

"Why?" I asked him.

The maid shook her head. "Just go mami."

I looked at both of them confused as ever. I went over to the stair case and walked. Jacob followed close behind me. I looked once more at the old maid and she looked at me with pity.

"I'm sorry." She mouthed.

I stopped on the steps to ask what happen but Jacob put his hand on my back so I continued. When we get on the second level he grabs my wrist and walks me over to his room.

Once we are in his room he shuts the door. I sit on the bed. "What's going on?"

"Why'd you kiss David, my best friend right in front of my face?"

"I didn't mean-"

"Stand up."

I stand up a little scared from the look in his eyes and the tone in his voice.

"Why are you so mad?" I ask with a shaky voice.

Jacob steps closer to me so our bodies are inches away. His finger raises in my face. "Don't ask me any stupid questions."

"Jacob get away from me." I push him back.

He stumbles back and balls up his fist. "Imma ask you this one more time. Why'd you kiss my best friend in front of me?"

"To say thank you. It was just a kiss on the cheek. Why are you being such a dickhead!"

Jacob swings his hand back and slaps me. I turn around from the force and hold my stinging cheek in pain. Jacob just slapped me...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
|5 votes + 3 comments|

What would you do?