Still

Crystal's POV

So maybe the whole independent thing was wrong because once I got to my own apartment I quickly remembered why I hated apartments as a child. The public hallways with little pieces of trash on the floor bothers me so much and my druggy neighbor who's weed is filling my dining area is scaring me for my kid. Not trying to be the annoyingly cautious mom but my baby can't suffer because Jenny next door lives on the edge.

And it's a tad pathetic but I'm not good with being alone. It's boring being all pregnant and not allowing anyone to touch your stomach when the baby kicks or even tell them about cute baby shit you want to order. But my son will be poppin'! He's so beautiful even though his face is still forming I can tell he'll have all the hoes and I'll have to give him condoms and all. But he won't cheat on his girlfriend and he'll treat her so nice.

I pull on some clothes still smiling at the thought of my baby. Jacob is planning on coming over and if he offers I'll definitely take the condo. I wasn't trying to be a gold digger but I hate this place.

He knocks on my door and I quickly walk over to it opening it. Jacob smiles at me and I move so he can come in. He looks around the apartment then nods. "Nice." He mutters out and I shrug going to sit on the couch.

He sits next to me and I see his eyes staring at my newly developed chest. I laugh at him and reach over hugging him. He happily takes me in his arms with a loud chuckle. "Do you miss me?"

"Yeah." I giggle out. It sounds stupid to miss someone who has done somethings that are horrible to you but I do actually love him. He gave me my un-named child and I can't hate anyone whose given me him.

I sit closer to him now with my leg set next to him. He looks at me with his bottom lip tucked under his teeth. "Look I was good and all when we were apart but I'm not stable. I get mad at my mom and I can stop taking my med for weeks until I realize I have to. I know that's disappointing and I'm sure you don't want to hear that when we have a little baby coming in the world but you should know. I don't want you to be around me if I seem off."

I nod and kiss his cheek. He shrugs looking all sad and watches his feet. "I'm sorry I'm like this."

"It's not your fault."

He shrugs once again then puts his hand on my stomach. I laugh as I feel a kick then move Jacob's hand to feel him. "Damn!" He laughs and places both hands on my huge stomach.

"Can I get a get that condo?"

Jacob laughs and looks around the place. "Thank God because I would hate coming here."

"What you don't like the light aroma of marijuana?"

"Smells like college." He shoves his mini fro back and kisses me. I grin facing down not knowing if the baby is okay with this. I'm joking of course but I'm not sure that a relationship with him will be good for me. But on the other hand I do miss him.

I lean over kissing him and I get a sweet kiss back as his arms wrap around me. It's nice to be with him after most of the things I've done have been about him. I basically have half of him living in me. Plus his mini fro is better to run my hands through. Jacob pulls away from me grabbing my hand out of his head to look at me.

"We can't. I don't want to want to hurt you and I can't put you at risk any more. I just came to check and see if you are okay."

Him saying that only made me want to kiss him more. Not that I want a bad relationship but I really like the way he is acting. I don't like him pushing me away though. If he thinks this is better then I'll accept it. "I'm okay."

He nods and stands up. "Maybe tomorrow we can meet again. Or like another day. Any day actually. Or call me- and call me." He smiles and bends down to kiss my forehead.

"Tomorrow is good."

"Good."

•*•*•*•*•*•

Are you excited about Crystal being a mom?

Do you think Jacob will be a good dad?

What do you think about Jacob talking about him still being sick?

Comment and vote!!! Thank you all for reading 💗and sorry for the late updates.