Caught Off Guard

-Crystal's POV

I woke up and looked over to see an empty spot. I brushed my hair out of my face and rubbed my eyes.

"Jacob." I called out getting no answer.

I stretched my legs out of bed then walked over to the bathroom dizzy while falling over. I opened the door to se Jacob tossing a pill in his mouth. I looked at the orange container in his hand which contained a load of pills.

His hand suddenly opened and everything in his hand fell. The pill case hit the floor with a tump and rolled over to me. When I looked at Jacob's face he stormed over to me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He pushed me back and slammed the door in my face.

I stood there confused and shocked. I was completely dumbfounded. Behind the door there way a lot of scrabbling and things falling. I heard a toilet flush and could imagine him throwing away his pills.

I placed my hand on the door wanting him to stop. "Jacob! It's ok."

What just happened?, I thought over and over. In my defense it was morning and my brain was going a bit slow.

The door was lock and me twisting the nob wasn't really doing anything. I heard him mumbling stuff and I sigh feeling bad. I turned around and walked back to the bed staring at the bathroom door waiting for him to come out.

Thirty minutes passed and I stayed there watching the door. As I waited for him I though about what I could say and/or do to help him but nothing came to mind.

The door opened and he stepped out. I slid off the bed and walked over to him but he only stepped back.

"Leave me alone." he put his hand out for me to stop walking.

"Jacob I-"

"You what! Why can't you knock or something!" He moved closer to me as we talked until his chest was in my face and I had to bend my neck back to see him.

I had to try to glue my feet down to not move away from him. "Jacob I'm sorry I walked in but it's fine."

His top lip raised. "I don't need you to tell me what's fine and what's not."

"You don't have to be mad."

"Well I am."

He stepped away from me and went through the door. I walked behind him and grabbed his arm.

"Please talk to me." I said with pleading eyes.

"What." he rolled his eyes.

I backed up so that we were back in our room. I closed the door so everyone downstairs weren't in our business.

"I'm mad at you do you really wanna be locked in a room with me." he took my hand off his arm.

"I'm so so sorry but I doesn't matter. I don't care if you have problems or-" he suddenly cuts me off.

"You think I have problems?!"

I shake my head. "No I didn't mean like something is wrong with you but if there is something that you have to work at then I'm here for you. I'm completely dedicated to you and if you want to talk to someone I'm here. I'm always here I promise." I smile softly. "That's all I wanted to tell you."

His face softens and he leans down to me. "Thank you." he kisses my forehead.

My smile gets bigger and I nod. "Any time."

I have a celebration in my head. I kind of feel like I've gotten thought to him.

Jacob smiled at me. "You calm me down pretty well."

I hugged him and kissed his bare chest. Jacob hugged me back. When we pulled away I looked up at him. "Do you wanna talk to me now?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I'm fine alright."

"You sure."

"Later."

-Jacob's POV

Out of no where I hugged Crystal picking her up. She told me she was dedicated and that's something no one has ever told me. When she told me that my heart lit up.

Crystal wrapped her arms tightly around me. I embraced her holding her close to me. Crystal kissed my naked chest sending tingles through my body. She knew what effect she had on me and I loved that. I leaned down kissing her forehead.

"You're the only one I can trust Crystal."

She smiled sweetly. "I feel the same way."

-*_*-*_*-

Comment And Vote!!! I'm so so sorry I haven't been updating.