Forget You

Crystal's POV

I pull the wrinkled clothes out of his suitcase shoving them into the white painted wood of my old room years ago. A lady sits beside me as "support" as I unpack. I'm not sick.

"Now can you show me something Jacob got you?" She ask in a soft voice with her pen ready. I pick up a skirt giving it to her and she writes something down. I had no emotion, what the fuck is she writing "Crystal: no emotion when handing Jacob's gifts to me" fucking people.

"What does that mean to you?"

I shrug. "That he has good taste." I laugh and then stop once I realize I'm joking about him which is not my intention. I pick the skirt up putting it in a drawer by itself so I won't have to look at it right now.

"Why did you do that." Her blue eyes stare at me and I shake my head putting my clothes into the drawers. I liked unpacking with Jacob not with this blond bitch. I miss him. I don't want her to see what he got me, who gave her the right to talk about him. How could she ask questions and write notes when she hasn't met him?

Now I feel tears on my cheeks. Hot ones rolling quickly down my face meeting at my chin then falling on my chest. She doesn't know anything. He doesn't know anything either. He's an ass. She's an ass.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" I drop the clothes in my hand storming out my room and running down the stairs. My dad grabs my arm stressed out. "I need to see Jacob. He doesn't have anyone. I need to see him dad."

My dad sighs pulling me into an unwanted hug. "Jacob made it clear for you not to see him." My dad says for the fourth time today. I don't care how many times he lies I don't believe it. He must have changed his number he would pick up to me and maybe he's busy with work. He said he loved me before I came here. I can remember his lips parting to say that. He was telling the truth. He wasn't lying to sugarcoat that I needed help he was telling me the honest truth.

I shake my head as my father looks at me like everything I've gone through with him this past year was a movie I watched and created. "You don't know him." I say annoyed and try pushing my father off of me so I can go. I have to save him.

"Crystal Crystal Crystal." He says until I calm down and look at him with burning eyes. "Jacob is fine."

I shake my head remembering his distraught face when he picked me up from Chresanto's house. Jacob can't be alone. He's sick and even if they tell me I need help he does too. He needs support and he locked me with my parents to improve on myself. He didn't think this through, he must be in a state of regret.

I drop my hands sighing. "I don't care if I'm sick he's more sick. He harms himself. He pulls out his hair, he needs me dad. I know he does."

"Crystal you shaved your finger tips skin off and didn't notice. You can't help anyone if you can't help yourself."

"The stupid quote is a lie! I can help him!" I yell and shake my head as he looks at me like I'm a injured puppy. I storm up the stairs slamming my door in the blonde bitch's face. I reach over calling him and it goes straight to voicemail. What if he can't get to the phone because of something dramatic. What if he fell? What if he killed himself? Something bad happened I know it.

I place my shoes on and call a taxi. Once the taxi calls back I make a run for the door slipping out the house as my dad yells from the kitchen. The leather of the taxi's seat and the smell of clean car makes me sigh in relief. I check the time and direct the taxi man to Jacob's job.

When I get there his coworkers smile at me knowing me as Jacob's date at events. I peak my heads around the office to various glass walls until I see Jacob. His hair tied into a bun with baby hairs curled out. I walk over to him busting into his office smiling. "Crystal." He looks up at me in shock. It's been two months.

"Are you okay?" I go over hugging him and he pushes me off. I look at him confused. He said he loves me.

"You can't be here with me Crystal. I told you that."

"Why!"

"Because you don't focus on yourself Crystal. I'm fine I told you but you need to think about you for a while." His hands rub down my shoulder as I stare into his brown eyes.

He must be joking.

"You should call." I complain. How could he want me to go. We meant something to each other. I wasn't dreaming this whole time.

Jacob raises to his feet as I look to my sneakers. His arms wrap around me and I stand still not understanding anyone or anything. For two months I've been thinking that he's dying to see me and that he knows I'm not crazy but he thinks I am. I'm not. You'd think I would get more love from him.

His hand rubs my back and I shake my head pushing away from him. "I can't believe this." I mutter looking around his office annoyed.

"Babe you know I love you but you need help."

"Fuck you Jacob." I mutter and look through his office glass door. Jacob is staring at me once I turn around and I simply suck my lips into my mouth as I watch him. "Are you mad at me?"

"No babe. I'm just really sorry." He says simply and goes over to the desk picking his car keys up. "I'll take you home."

"Okay."

"Alright."

•*•*•*•

Do you think Crystal should forget about Jacob?

Is she too concerned with Jacob?

Do you think Jacob need the help?