I Don't Need Them

Jacob's POV

I'm infuriated at Crystal for betraying me. How could she do the most hurtful thing to our relationship? I finally believed that maybe me and Crystal got over all the things we've been going through but now she does this? Does she think that it's okay to do that to me?

Chresanto has the balls to take MY girlfriend from me and hold her against him. He can't really believe that he'll leave this house with Crystal by his side. He can get the fuck out but Crystal is staying here with me. Cheated or not she's mine.

"Crystal knows where she's staying." I reach my hand out and Crystal takes it. I'm mad at her but I'm not trying to hurt her anymore. I've done enough of that.

Chresanto yanks her back and she shoves him. "Stop it!" She yells frustrated and rubs her ankle that was once sprained after me and her got into a fight.

"I'll fight you for her." Ha the chef has balls. He lets go of Crystal's arm and she pushes him.

"Oh no! Crystal hold my hoops!" I chuckle and take my jacket off. "Have you seen what I can do to her face you sure you want to try me?"

"Jacob." I turn to Crystal seeing her the pain on her face. It looked like I actually punched the girl. Surprisingly she starts tearing up. I scrunch my eyes up utterly confused. "How could you say that?"

"Say what?"

"Idiot." Chresanto comments and I punch him across the face. He staggers back and tries to take a blow at me but he's way to slow.

I get up off of him smiling on the inside once I'm done. I do admit I did get a hit on my cheek but Chresanto was messed up. Serves him right for laying a finger on Crystal, consensual or not.

I run up the stairs shaking my hands. My knuckles are burning from hitting the floor. I walk in the room getting a glimpse of Crystal laying down before I walk in the bathroom. I wrap my hand in a towel and go over to her.

"We need to talk." I say sternly. As I look at her my eyes start to water. It's so surprising for Crystal to betray me like this. I can't comprehend her and the piece of crap on my bathroom room floor being closer than a handshake. Him touching My Crystal My girlfriend shouldn't have happened. I would never cheat on Crystal.

Crystal sits up and looks down. "I was really stupid back then. I swear I haven't done anything like that in a while. It's just back when you were hurting me then I turned to Chres for comfort and he was there."

I stay silent because I can't blame her for seeking a friend after me treating her so horrible. "Cheating is still the ultimate betrayal."

"Abuse is the ultimate betrayal!" Crystal crosses her arms rolling her eyes. "I know what I did was wrong but let's not play like you are suddenly some angel. You still hurt me and I still have marks to prove it."

My fist was shaking with rage. She's right but she has no right. I just got confronted by someone about her sleeping with the help and now she wants to fight with me over what I did to her. "Oh you have some nerve-"

"If you wouldn't have ever treated me like shit then I wouldn't have been with Chresanto."

I roll my eyes. "So it's my fault you're a hoe?

Crystal gets up and storms to the door. She stomps her feet on the way there and turns to me once at the door. "I'm leaving you Jacob."

"Good I don't want a slut in my bed anyway!" I roll my eyes and turn around. I stand still to hear her and Chresanto converting downstairs. The front door shuts and for once I'm all alone. No maids, no chiefs, no Crystal. I'm fine without them anyway.

-

Comment and vote!

What do you think Jacob will do next?