Talk

-Jacob's POV

Saturday morning I sat down think about whether I should confess to Crystal about my troubles. She was somewhere in the house and I wasn't sure if I wanted to find her. Honestly I was to lazy for all that. I was in our room and I looked out the widow to the beach.

In the corner of my eye something moved and I saw Crystal swimming in the pool at the side of the house. I got up not taking my eyes off of her wet body as she glided across the water. My teeth bit down on my lower lip as I walked over to her. Crystal popped out of the water brushing her hair back.

"Look at you being all sexy." I said.

Crystal got scared from that and jumped then dipped in the water. I laughed and lend over the water to see her.

"Hi Jacob." she said when she came out of water. "You scared the shit out of me just now."

"I apologize."

She pointed towards her towel on the bench and looked at me. "Can you get that."

I had a devious smirk on my face thinking about my plan. I went over to the towel and held it open for her. She came out and I stared her down as she walked when she got to me I threw the towel into the water and she pushed me.

"Jacob!"

"Crystal!" I mimicked her.

She pouts and sits down, "I'm cold."

I sit right behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Wanna kiss me."

She giggled and turned around facing me. "You can't get a kiss."

I raise my eyebrow. "Oh I can't."

She shakes her head, "No kiss for Jacob."

I hooked my finger with the middle of he bikini bra and started leaning back. Crystal laughed while she crawled on top of me in the beach chair.

"You know you are extremely sexy when you are drenched in water." I told her.

I put my arms around her neck and brought her down to give me a kiss. Crystal turned her head and I kissed her cheek.

"You like to play games I see."

She smiled and brushed her nose against mine. "Don't hate the player hate the game."

"I'll remember that quote next time I do something."

She flicks my side and I stick my tongue out to her. "Don't do nothing Jacob!"

I pull her to me. "Just kiss me."

Crystal began softly kissing me and I was melting under her. The sliding door opens and Crystal jumps off of me onto the floor.

"Shit!" She yelled as she rubbed her back.

"I'm so sorry!" the new maid apologized and ran back in the house.

I got off the chair and bent down to Crystal. "You alright?"

"My back hurts."

"Why'd you jump off of me?"

She points toward the door that the maid just walked out of the door. "That's why!"

"So what we are grown."

"That doesn't mean I want everybody in the world to see me on top of you. I'm sorry but you really need to take responsibility of your house and fire these damn maids."

I groan and roll my eyes "Would you just come back and sit on me."

She shakes her head and puts her hand up, total diva. Crystal walks away and disappears into the house. I sigh and lay back.

"I have to go get her don't I?" I ask myself.

I brag myself into the house on search Crystal. As I expected she was in our room on her phone.

"Hey swimsuit." I called out to her.

"Yes?" She put her phone down and gave me her attention.

I went over to her and pressed her wet bikini into my dry clothes. "The maids could care less about what we are doing."

"Yes they do."

"I'm sick of fight about them with you."

"Then fire them already."

I went over to my intercom that's all the way in the hallway. "Everyone has the week off." I said. When I went back in our room Crystal was smiling. I took her hand and brought her into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked trying to step back.

I grabbed her again and pulled her closer. "You gotta get that chlorine out of your hair so I thought we take a shower."

"We?" She asked.

I unhook her bikini top smirk. "We."

***

Me and Crystal start getting ready. I change into some boxers and that's really it. Crystal puts on a dress. We both lay in bed with the pillows almost drowning because of how much they were. One falls on Crystals face and we laugh. I pick it up and throw it across the room.

"Crystal I have to tell you something."

Crystal sat up nervously. "What happen?"

"I'm bipolar. Like the real kind, I'm not trying to make a joke. It's not bad just enough for me to have to take pills to stay calm and myself."

Crystal was mute. I guess a load of things were flying through her head. "I'm fine with that." she finally says. "Do you take your pills."

I nod. "I've been taking them for you. I don't enjoy taking them but I don't want to lose you."

She smiles and hugs me. "Thank you Jacob."

"I don't wanna hurt you. I swear I love you."

Crystal smiles. "I love you too." It's been a while since she said that and I'm happy to hear it.

*****

Sorry for to extreme wait but I'm back!!! Ill be updating this book so comment and vote!