The Chef

-Crystal's POV

I went back upstairs after the chef informed me that he would bring my meal up. Once I got in our room I untied the robe and let it fall off my body. I grabbed my towel and headed for the bathroom. I desperately needed a shower my hair was damp from sweat and my skin was clammy, I was disgusting.

I played some music as I made my bubble bath. Then I slipped in once the water was ready and relaxed.

This is nice, I thought to myself.

I let my head go back and closed my eyes. Next thing I know I'm out cold.

•••

"Crystal wake up." Some one chanted while shaking my arm.

I looked over to see the chef, Chresanto standing besides me. I sit up a little but make sure the bubbles are covering me still.

"I must have fell asleep." I say like he didn't already know that.

But he chuckles lightly. "Yeah a good bath could be amazing at times."

I nod my eyes and look in his gorgeous eyes. Then I watch his face. Chresanto was beautiful he was to sexy. His bright smile made me blush like crazy.

"Ms. Crystal are you staring at me?" He asked with a humorous tone.

I laugh. "No you have tomato sauce on your cheek."

He raises his eyebrow. "Get it for me?"

"You're to far I might expose myself."

He searches around the room until he spots my towel. Chresanto goes over and spreads it out with his hands just like your fried holds a towel up when you change at the beach.

I look at him and laugh. He smiles the closes his eyes shut. I slowly get up and when I place my hands to wrap the towel around me he wraps it around me himself. My wet body was against his as he picked me up and set me down outside if the tub. I giggle in his ear then step away from him giving a respectable space.

"Now that tomato sauce." Chresanto grins.

I wipe his cheek and brush the sauce off on my towel. "Got it."

"Thank you. Would you like to eat now?"

I nod my head. "Yeah I'm starving."

So he both walk out of the bathroom and right into me and Prince's bedroom. On the dresser was a plate of spaghetti with a glass of wine.

I point to the drink. "Nice, a glass of wine by myself."

He laughs. "Thought it would be nice."

Chresanto goes over to the plate and I follow him. He picks up the fork and picks up some noodles. I put my hand up.

"I can feed myself thank you very much."

Chres shakes his head. "It would be my honor, as a chef, to feed you. Just once."

I roll my eyes then open my mouth. He smiles then leans the fork closer to my face. In seconds the warm spaghetti was in my mouth. I smile as I chew, the food was amazing!

"You love it don't you." he says.

I giggle. "Cocky much."

Chresanto smiles then stops. I look at him curiously then he grabs my chin gently. "You have some tomato sauce on your face." he leans in slowly then next thing I know he licks my bottom lip. My eye pop out in shook, he kisses my bottom lip and moves up more to kiss my full lips. There was something about him that made me wanna smash my lips into his so I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. Chres's arms were around my body and he squeezed my butt making me moan lightly on his lips.