Getting To Know You

~Crystal's POV

It's been a week since I have seen the couple that took my necklace. I got over it since it was only a material thing and I have the memory of my grandmother to survive.

~Jacob's POV

Once Ginger fell asleep I took that necklace away from her. It wasn't hers to take. So I head back to La Bella to give the waiter back her necklace.

"Hi I'm looking for Crystal." I told a young woman who was at the front.

"She's off now but how may I help you."

"Where does she live?"

The girl looked at me strange but I just smiled and she gave the address to me. When I got the I knocked on her apartment door.

She opened it in a crop top and shorts. I bite down on my lip. She smiles.

"Hi... do you need something?" She hides half of her body behind the door.

She's so shy and timid. I can work with that.

I hold up her necklace. "I think this belongs to you."

Crystal's eyes pop out of her head and she runs from behind the door to me.

"Thank you so much!" she comes from behind the door and jumps on me.

I laugh and hold her tighter.

"Your so perky." I say referring to her butt. It's not like she knows.

She giggles and pulls away from me. "Thanks for the necklace."

I nod. "It is yours. Look I'm sorry for my ex-girlfriend."

"It's fine."

I smile at her for a second admiring her. "Let me take you to dinner tonight."

"You don't have to."

"But I want to."

He giggles. "I guess one dinner can't hurt."

"No it won't."

*Two Months Later

I picked up one of my card board boxes from my apartment whipping the sweat from my forehead with my arm. The heat of the sun this summer was extreme. Jacob came up stairs and took the box from me.

"Baby girl you sweating?" he chuckled.

I push him. "It's so freaking hot."

One of the movers come up and Jacob gives him the box to take downstairs to the moving truck. He wraps his arms around my waist and looks me in my eyes.

"Once we get to our home you can chill in the pool or we can blast the ac."

I kiss him to make this feeling in my stomach go away. I was nervous but I never felt like this before. I just want someone to assure me that I'll be happy with him.

"Jacob, are we rushing things?" I asked a serious question.

He kisses me and he is just an amazing kisser. His lips are so soft and plush.

"I love you and instead of taking me a year to find out I already know. Your the one for me babe."

I smile at his words and even blush. He is so sweet. I mean I'm not about the luxurious life where there is a thousand maids. My house was like that and I left. What if thats the cause of our relationship being ruined?

I bite my lip. "There's just so many maids and butlers and chefs in your house. There everywhere and I bet you could do everything they're doing."

Jacob chuckles. "Ok we met in the middle."

"Ok."

"You can fire four maids. None of my chefs."

"Fine. But you have to promise me something."

He holds up his pinky. "What?"

"You have to tell me every staff member you slept with."

He gasp dramatically and puts his hand on his chest. "My Lord how bad do you think I am!"

I laugh. "I know you Jacob."

"It's like seven of them. That's it."

"Seven!" What is this a whore house?

"Maybe eight."

I laugh at him before I can tell him how wrong it is. The moving man comes up and we look at him.

"Excuse me, the truck is loaded."

"Great." Jacob says.

I get that feeling in my stomach again. Like I have to throw up but I push that to the back of my mind. I'm happier when I'm with him. This could work.

********
Comment on what you think. And please tell me what you think of the cover.