Hate

Jacob's POV

I pick up the car keys by the front door and shove it in my jeans pockets. I'm going to see Crystal today. I'll admit that I'm extremely excited to have a new life to care about but everything happens for a reason. It's gonna be fun and hard but I'm gonna help Crystal out as much as I can. I even talked to my mom and she suggested that we take one of those parenting classes that help you be a good parent. Not that I'm excited to be in a room with pregnant women and there husband but I'm happy to learn about things that can make me a better dad.

My mom isn't extremely excited since in her eyes Crystal doesn't meet her standards but I love Crystal. Me hurting her wasn't the best way to express my love but I know I do love her.

Once I'm actually at her apartment I realize how much I hate this place. Crystal comes to the door smiling at me and I do the same while stepping in. "I don't think I can go out." She yawns and I watch her night gown flowing over her belly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just sore and tired. Sorry." Crystal pushes her hair back taking a good look at me and getting a smile to appear on her face. Her hand slips between my fingers as she pulls me towards her small body. The door closes behind me allowing us to have some privacy. To my surprise Crystal hugs me and she feel comfortable in the hug where I'm becoming tense in it. "You're so sweet." She whispers and it's like I have to push her off from me.

I love Crystal with everything in me but she isn't right. I know my faults and she shouldn't be so easy to forgive and forget them. I can't even forgive myself yet here she is complementing my personality and wrapping me in her arms. Truly I should be overjoyed by her openness with me but it only upsets me.

I pull away from her playing with my fingers. "Let's order in." I grin and walk around her pulling out my phone. Crystal clears her throat and walks to the couch awkwardly plopping on the cushions. I pull out my phone ordering Thai and not realizing that I didn't ask what she wanted instead I ordered for her which I always did when I was a jerk towards her.

"If you don't want Thai then I can order something else."

Crystal nods her head and pushes herself up on the couch. "I want pizza. Chicken pizza." She smiles down at her stomach then looks to me. "I think the baby likes the sound of that."

I rush over to her putting my hand against her growing belly bump. Crystal moves my hand over more and we wait till he kicks. Once he does my eyes bug out excitingly. I really wanna be able to hold him and I can contain my happiness when thinking of him in school learning or being a gentlemen to his mom.

I kiss her stomach and figure out how weird that is of me later. Crystal places her hand on mine to catch my attention. "I love this but the pizza Jacob."

I laugh and nods stepping back. Crystal gets up walking into her room. I watch her back then call Pizza Hut ordering her food. Once I'm off the phone I walk into her room without knocking. It's obvious I should have catching a glimpse of her naked body. She jumps to her dress trying to cover herself with it but before she even noticed my presence I got to see most of her. Her round stomach leading down to her beautifully round legs and her growing breast resting on top. She's gorgeous.

"I got a lot fatter." She laughs and look her hands grip tighter on her dress.

I shake my head still staring at her trying to get another glance at what's behind the oversized dress. "You're beautiful. Not fat- beautiful."

"You have to say that."

I shake my head. "I have to tell the truth. Don't I?"

"Get out Jake."

I step back obeying her. Crystal walks over closing the door behind me.  I wait for her on her couch starring at the floor to see if something runs across it. Not saying she's dirty but this place gives me the creeps. Once Crystal comes out she goes in the kitchen grabbing water. "So when do you want to go find a condo?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Not to be such a women but are you sure I can't just stay with you?" 

She's might want us to be together but I don't think we can sleep together yet. After everything that happened last time I don't trust myself enough and I don't trust her to stop me if need. "Yeah. I'll get you a condo and then maybe like in a year you can move in if you want to."

"Is there someone else? Like are you sleeping with people and that's why? You don't want me?"

I shake my head and go walk over to her. "Crystal it's not that. I promise. I just want to get better."

She looks down at her feet and groans. "I guess."

I walk over to her and she looks at my chest until I bend down to face her. She side smiles then softly pushes me out her way. Although she may be mad and this can be viewed as unfair seeing that I won't be always around the baby and maybe she'll always have to wake up at night instead of switching rolls but she can handle this. Crystal looks up at me for a second  then down. "Um so how's life?"

"Good. My moms a bit sick but good. You?"

"Just pregnant. My dad won't speak to me but my mom calls to check up on me."

I look at my fingers thinking. "He'll come see the baby?"

"I hope so." She reaches to her shoulder rubbing it then turning to me. "Let's not talk about that."

"I'm sorry."

Crystal shakes her head. She looks so uncomfortable it's making me uneasy. "I hate him." She mutters and walks to the bathroom. I walk over there but as my hand goes to open the door she locks it.

•*•*•*

Do you think Crystal is ridiculous to want to move in with Jacob?

Do you think Jacob is being over dramatic?

What's happening between Crystal and her dad?

I'm always saying sorry for not uploading but I'm really sorry. Please keep reading and thank you for reading!