61 | spooky season

Y/N dance around the house and she was pulling out boxes from the attic. October is finally here so she can finally place out all of her fall/Halloween decorations. The second half of the year has always been her favorite because of the holidays and she goes all out. Keith pulls up in their driveway seeing his wife already out trying to blow up their inflatable ghost.

"Baby I thought you were going to wait for me", he laughs.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. Did you get candy?"

"Y/N October just started I'll get the candy when Halloween comes closer."

Keith loves how she gets so excited about the holidays and goes all out.

"Let me change out of these clothes real quick and I'll be back out ok so wait for me."

"Ok but hurry up."

After changing into pants and a tshirts Keith goes back outside to see his wife digging through the box.

"I was only looking."

"I know baby so what do you want to start off with first."

"Um can we do the lights later this week and just put the stuff out on the yard and porch."

Keith starts pulling out fake pumpkins placing them in their desired spot and followed that with the signs that looked like headstones. Turning around he noticed Y/N got caught in the fake spider webs while trying to place them in the bushes. Keith states as she was placing decorations all over their porch dancing to the music that played. Lately he's been thinking that they should start having kids. It would be more to decorate if they had little hands helping them.

The young girl walks back over to him grabbing more sparkly decorations when he stopped her.

"Uh baby I was um wondering what our couples Halloween outfit was going to be this year?"

"I was thinking Pennywise and Georgie."

"I'm not dressing up like that clown plus you don't even like clowns next option."

"How about Woody and Little Bow Peep baby you know how much I love Toy Story 4."

"That is a good idea, but I'm not wearing them tacky ass outfit that's like a shirt you know we gotta go all out."

"Jeez if I knew you were this high maintenance I wouldn't have married you", she giggles.

"Oh so you got jokes now."

He playful tackles her to the ground tickling her sides.

"Ok stop!"

Keith gets out of her an helps her up and dust the grass off of her.

"But baby I have been thinking and I believe that we should start making babies make this decoration thing more memorable with kids. Just imagine the little hands helping us."

"That would be helpful."

Y/N would be lying if she were to say that she was clueless about Keith wanting kids. I mean it already happened because they got a little too drunk at a family party and things got a little wild back at the house."

"But baby I'm already pregnant", she said nonchalantly.

"Huh!?"

"I said I'm already pregnant remember the party for your cousin's birthday."

Keith started to think back and smile because that was a good night.

"Why didn't you tell me I wouldn't have tackled you like that."

"Oh quit being soft we're fine and I just didn't know how to tell you."

"Well we got the decorations out but let's go inside so you can rest."

"But I'm not even tired."

"I don't care it's good for the baby."