54 | strictly business

Alright after this I'm going back on hiatus also I've been watching too much grey's anatomy

The young woman rubs her forehead as she just got out from watching a triple bypass surgery. It was good the patient came out alive, but it wasn't anything interesting. Soon enough here he comes walking down the hallway with that stupid smile on his face. Y/N hates that smile so much. It still amazes her how he made all of the female nurses, patients, and even doctors drool over him.

"Oh Dr. Y/L/N."

Y/N picks up her speed turning the corner but he soon catches up pulling her into a utility closet.

"I just don't understand why have you been ignoring me all day especially with the amazing morning we had", he laughs kissing her neck.

"Dr. Powers you said it yourself that while in the hospital it needs to be professional and that no one can know that we are-"

"What together?"

Y/N smiles liking the sound of that. In all honesty she thought they were just messing around.

"Together I don't recall you asking."

"I did ask a few weeks ago when we were trying out that new position and you said yes."

Y/N laughs remembering that wild night.

"I do remember my apologies but Dr. Powers know one can find out especially Dr. Bailey she will be up my ass for who knows how long."

"No she won't you know Dr. Bailey is like an auntie to me once I give her the word she'll back off."

Y/N gives him that really look not buying it.

"Whatever you say Dr. Powers."

"You know I like it when you call me that you should use it in bed."

"Yeeeaaaahhhh now I'm turned off."

"Ok ok I'm sorry for the corniness, but I have thirty minutes until my next operation and I told anyone not to page because you had a family emergency."

"By family emergency you mean your dick."

"I mean yeah I got our kids brewing ready to be released."

"Alright but is there a better place we can go because this closet is in a busy hallway.

Keith smiles leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"My office?"

Y/N rushes out the door running toward his office trying to beat him to the room before anyone saw them together.

• • •

Keith finally enters his office locking the door and making sure all the blinds were closed.

"I already checked them", she smiles.

"I'm sorry for running so late I had to do my run with patients."

"I understand you're a big time doctor around here all the patients love you."

"I mean I can't help that I'm that guy."

"Oh shut up."

Y/N pulls his scrubs making their lips touch. Removing all of their badges, pagers,pens, etc they remove themselves from their scrubs kissing on each other like teenagers.

"So about that operation...I want you to scrub in."

"Wait you're doing the brain surgery on the Parkinson's patient."

"Yes I am and I want the best intern on it and I believe that is you."

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you."

"You did but you have seven minutes to show me before we make it to the OR."

"That's all I need", she whispers.

Turning around she places her hands on his desk top waiting for him to insert himself in.

"What is taking you so long?"

"I'm trying to find a condom."

"Forget the condom you can just pull out right."

Keith excitingly pushes himself into my honey pot causing her to moan. He place his hand over her mouth just so nobody would hear them. Y/N's hands immediately meet behind her trying to push him back.

"No you can take it."

His hand push her head down making her upper half come in contact with the desk. Both of their watches go off making Keith groan and pull out.

"Well duty calls."

"I mean they can wait a few more until I bust right quick hop on my lap."

"Keith come on we have a surgery to do."

They get themselves putting on their scrubs before walking out of his office. They abruptly stop once they see Dr. Bailey there standing with her arms crossed.

"Dr. Bailey-"

"Look I don't want to hear about it all I can say I'm not telling nobody and y'all better hurry up and make it to that OR before me Keith you know better than that."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh and Dr. Y/L/N."

"Yes ma'am."

"Welcome to the family I know he's going to marry you I can see it all in his eyes."

Y/N turns to Keith seeing him trying to his best to look away smiling.

"Ok now y'all hurry up and make it there before I do."

Keith and Y/N both break out in a run trying to make it down there.

"If I make it down there first you owe me foot rubs every night for the rest of the week."

"Ok but if I win we'll finished what we started in my office."

"Deal!"

This one had a lot of dialogue in it