48 | link?

It was close to two in the morning and Y/N is bored out of her mind. She's caught up on her social media and she didn't feel like watching a movie by herself right now...she needed some company. Pulling out her phone she knew who to text to come over.

Keithy Pooh 🍆🥰🧡

Hey are you up?

Yeah I just finished something
for one of my classes why what's
up?

You wanna come over?

Is my baby girl trying to set
up a dick appointment? A sneaky
link?

I just want you with me
right now.

Awe🥰ok but you have to
come scoop me because my
car is in the shop.

Y/N hops off her bed grabbing one of the hoodies she stole from him, biker shorts, and some sandals. Slowly opening her bedroom door she slowly creeps through the hallway trying to not wake up her parents. Keith and Y/N have been messing around since she was a sophomore and he was a senior and now he's in his sophomore year in college. She had no business messing with him but she couldn't stay away.

After successfully getting down the stairs she gets out of the door and speeds walk to her car door so she can hurry up and get out of the driveway.

• • •

Parking a few houses down from his parent's house she sends him a text saying she was here. Not even a minute later she notice him walking down the block with a hoodie on, grey sweat shorts, and some slides. He walks over to the drivers side opening the car door.

"Mamas you already know the drill."

Y/N takes off her seatbelt crawling over to the passenger seat so Keith can get in. He fixes the seat gets himself situated and leans over puckering his lips. Y/N gives in smiling at her boo.

"I missed you while I was at LSU."

"Hmmm I bet you did and all of them other girls on campus."

"Stop fucking playing with me,but did you submit your application?"

"You know I did."

"Good because as soon as you get accepted it's just going to be me and you."

"Hmmm I like that but I before we go I need to see what are you hiding under this hoodie."

Pulling it down her hand covers her mouth shocked at how his head was looking. She's never seen him grow his hair out this long.

"Baby don't even start ever since this covid shit I haven't gotten a haircut."

"Your daddy can't cut it."

"Nigga nah because last time he did he fucked it up."

Keith puts the car in park slowly driving out of his street to Y/N's.

"Keith do you love me?"

"You know I do ain't nothing changing that."