51 | pen pal part 4👩🏽‍✈️

Y/N walks into the facility doing the usual she does when she came to visit her bad. She showed her license and did the search that she was getting use to. She was excited because today is the day. Keith has been excited too saying all types of dirty comments during their phone calls. Now since they were married they were going to be in a different visiting area because it is closer to the room where you know takes place. Y/N had to check in through a different wing than she normally would.

Waiting at a table the door alarm goes off and Keith walks in with other prisoners meeting their wives.

"Hey baby girl."

"Hey baby."

They sit down together holding hands. Keith eyes were already clouded with list but he wanted to hear his baby's voice.

"So how was your day?"

"It was good how bout you?"

"Mine was alright just did the same shit...read and workout but I do have some good news."

"So my mom and lawyer told me that I'm getting released early."

"Wow baby that's amazing."

"I know right now I can finally be with you. I already got a job set up and everything I can just work with my dad doing landscaping and renovating houses."

Y/N loves the fact that Keith was already planning all of this ahead before coming home.

"Are you still going to be on parole?"

"Yeah I'll have to check in with my parole officer every now and then but I don't have to wear an ankle bracelet."

"Well I'm happy that you're coming home I just have to get the house ready. You look good I see you've been growing out your hair."

"Yeah the nigga who normally cuts my hair is in trouble for a few days so they shut down the barber shop."

The married couple laughs together and then leans in for a kiss.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

They get up walking to the door and the guard gives them directions to wear the rooms were.

Y/N and Keith finally make it after going through multiple hallways but the rooms were pretty secluded and were space out from each other. Pulling out the key that was given to him by a guard he unlocks the door pulling Y/N in. He locks it back and puts his attention back on Y/N. She was just standing looking around at everything.

"Baby it's ok they sanitize and deep clean everything before and after every use."

"Do they change the sheets?"

"Yes of course babe."

Y/N sits her purse down on the little nightstand that was in the room and sits down on the bed besides Keith. He wipes his hands on his pants and Y/N notice the sweat forming on his forehead.

"Keith Tyree Powers are you nervous?"

"Nah."

"You're lying baby it's ok I'm nervous too if that makes you feel better."

She wraps her arms around his shoulders placing a kiss on his lips. Soon he gets comfortable placing his hands on her hips going into a full make out sesh.

"How much time we got in here?"

"Like thirty minutes."

Y/N starts taking off her clothes tossing them on the floor. Keith licks his lips at her fresh wax. It just looked so perfect to him. Removing his shirt he gets down on his knees attaching his mouth to her honey pot.

Her eyes instantly roll to the back of her head as Keith work his magic. She pushes his head deeper into her making him moan. The vibrations from him made her jump a little bit. Y/N stomach grew tight and she wasn't holding back. Keith gets up with with her juices all around his mouth. He leans in giving her a kiss and she could taste herself off his tongue.

Now it was time to return the pleasure to her husband. Sitting him down on the bed she pulls his pants and boxers down revealing his dick. This was her first time seizing it and she was speechless.

"Don't be scared you can handle it mamas."

Well momma didn't raise no punk so Y/N starts deep throating him from the jump. Keith was taking by surprise and was not expecting to moan that loud. It wasn't the fact that it's been so long since he had sex but that fact that his wife was giving it to him good was sending him off the wall. He didn't even realize that nutted and didn't notice until Y/N had her mouth open. She swallows all of his kids getting on top of him. Keith grabs her breast shaking them a little bit. Y/N wipes the drool that slip out the side of his mouth. The way that Keith was acting towards Y/N made her feel good and confident about herself.

Her husband lifts her up a little bit slowly sliding her done on his dick.

"Ooooo shit."

Y/N slowly bounces on him wrapping her arms around his neck. Keith's lip kiss all over her neck leaving hidden hickies. His hands firmly grip her ass making her slam down on his lap.

"Awe shit when is you going to start having my babies?"

"Today oh my god."

"Today? Look me in my eyes and tell me that."

Y/N slows her pace down unwrapping her arms from his neck.

"I'm going to start having your babies today", she moans looking deep into her husbands eyes."

Keith flips her around placing her on her hands and knees and immediately goes in. He goes at a super speed making her ass clap every time it hit his pelvis. Both of their stomachs went into knots and Keith releases himself into his wife and she squirted all over him. Keith licks her clean and she immediately uses the bathroom that was in the room.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

They help each other get dress and walk out giving the guard back the key.

"I'll update you on my release date", he kisses her lips.

"Ok I love you and I'll see you Saturday."

"See you Saturday baby."

Tbc.

A/N
If y'all have any mini series y'all want to update or books just let me know in the comments because I'm going to try to update more for y'all 💖💖