67 | always doing something

Saturday is a big important day for Y/N because that is when she can do her errands for the week. She'll wake up at around nine in the morning, get ready, then get both her and her boyfriend out of the house. Brining Keith is very important to her because well...her boyfriend is a child in a grown man's body. Whenever she leaves him alone in the house he's always getting into some shit. Y/N thought it was cute whenever he told the reason behind it, but the last straw was when he accidentally set the kitchen on fire.

As she was lacing up her sneakers, she turns around watching her boyfriend sleep.

"Come on baby you need to get ready."

"I'm not going."

"Now you know I can't leave you in the house alone because you're always doing something."

"Baby please I'm just going to sleep and watch tv."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive", he mumbles.

"Can you handle yourself while I'm gone because baby if the fire department calls me again-"

"Yes baby I can handle myself now go so you can come back and we can cuddle."

Y/N hesitantly grabs her purse for the day walking out of their bedroom. She did a slow walk down the stairs to see if Keith would change his mind, but he didn't come out of the room. Y/N just needs to have trust in him and go on about her day.

Once Keith heard the door close he jumps out of bed going to the bathroom. After doing his business he throws on a hoodie and grabs his car keys to go off to the beauty supply store.

• • •

Keith rubs a towel over his head so he can see the final product. As soon as he was about to take the towel off he hears the door open. He could've swore his girlfriend was going to be a gone a few more hours. Thinking quick on his feet, he place his durag on his head going downstairs. Y/N had numerous of grocery bags in her hand and he helps her out bringing them into the kitchen.

"Baby I thought you had more things to do?"

"I mean I did but I just wanted to come back home and spend the rest of the day with my baby."

"Aw you so sweet", he kisses all over her face.

Y/N felt his head and how wet it was.

"Why do you have this durag on and your hair is wet?"

Her fingers went to the back of his head to untie it, but Keith grabbed her hands.

"Girl you know I'm trying to get waves."

"You already have them no move so I can take it off."

Keith knew he couldn't argue with her so he got prepared for the yelling.

Once she takes it off she stared at his head for two minutes straight.

"See this is why I can never leave you alone you always doing something you have now business doing! Why?"

"I was just trying to get in the Christmas's spirit baby."

"You do know that we have to take picture tomorrow for our Christmas card...you know what I'm not even mad you can wear a Santa hat."

Y/N drags him upstairs into their bathroom to see if she can scrub the green out of his hair.

"Did you bleach your hair?"

"No I just put the green coloring in it."

"You need to stop letting your mind wonder and doing things without thinking. Before you know it I'm going to be taking care of two kids instead of one."

"Huh."

"Nothing."