14 | it's for the best

Y/N walk around the house running as she was placing Keith's things in boxes. She gave him fourteen years of her life, eight of them being in a friendship, and he wants to do this triffling shit again. Y/N was fed up with the cheating and lies and decided to give that nigga his eviction notice now.

The door unlocks but that didn't faze Y/N. She was still stopping around the house throwing his shit in boxes.

Keith place his keys on a book as he saw all of his things on their apartment floor.

" Baby!"

Y/N came out of their room with a bunch of his shoes in her hand as she threw them in one big box. Keith almost had a stroke when he saw how his girlfriend treating his shoes right now, she knows how he feels about those pairs. Noticing that it was his stuff that is sitting in the rest of the boxes, he had to get to the bottom of this.

Walking into the room, he takes all of his jeans out of her hands throwing them back into the closet.

" What the hell is going on? Why you putting all my stuff in boxes? You know you not suppose to be moving around like that since you're about to pop any minute."

Y/N sat down on the edge of their bed with her hand rubbing her stomach. The young girl was currently pregnant with twins and they were both girls. She is excited, but she got other shit to worry about right now.

" I wouldn't be moving around if you would have just be faithful instead of running the streets."

Keith took off his wire glasses placing them down on the night stand.

" Baby what are you talking about?"

" Some girl name Gina called me today and informed me on everything y'all are doing, she sent me pictures, videos, and text messages. Nigga you out here embarrassing me! Like what the fuck I cook, clean, do everything you ask me to and I get this shit. Plus you haven't been there for me through our first preganacy."

" Baby you know I've been working to have things better for the four of us, why would I cheat on you", he ask placing his hands on his belly.

" Keith cut the bullshit. The proof is right here ", she screamed shoving her phone in his face.

Keith knew he fucked up and could only put his head down.

" No you don't have anything to say...just why? Why do you keep doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this shit? I cook for you, clean the house, do everything you ask even if it's the most disgusting task like popping your back pimples. I never ask you for that much because I know your stressed out with studying scripts and auditioning to get a job on the line  I just don't understand what I did wrong for you to do this ", she placed her head in her hands as she was crying.

" No baby you didn't do anything wrong, it's was just my dumb self not thinking. Baby I'm so sorry."

" Keith an apology is not going to cut it. This has happened way too many times and now I'm starting to wonder why did I stay after the first time...i should've been left."

Keith was really trying hard to fight back the tears as he heard his girlfriend say those words.

" Well I'm not leaving this apartment nor am I leaving you and our baby girls."

" Ok then I'm leaving."

Keith shook his head as he rip out the article of clothing from her hands. Y/N picked them up placing them in a duffle bag only for Keith to take them out.

" Tyree please  don't make this difficult."

" My girlfriend is about to leave me and you don't think I shouldn't add some difficulty to this."

" No you shouldn't, I think it's for the best if I leave."

" What do you mean by that?"

" I'm close to giving birth at any moment...i don't need you stressing me out to the point where something is wrong with the girls."

Keith understood her reasoning and backed off. He sat on the edge of the bag as he watched her pack a worth of clothes that look a lil bit over a week.

After she was finished Keith helped her carry all her bags to the car. Making sure anything was stored away he walks up to her window.

" So is this it for us?"

" No were bringing two beautiful babies into this world, I just need some time."

" Ok just call me when the day comes."

" I will ", she smiles.b

Keith leans into the window giving her a kiss.

" I love you."

Y/N reverse out of the driveway before speeding her way to her mother's house.