41 | play fighting

"Negro get your dick off my back where are your draws!"

Y/N cancelled all of her plans this weekend just so she can spend time with her big baby, but now she was regretting it.

"What I need draws for when I got sweatpants on?"

"Night you can't be free balling like that."

"I don't know you tripping you know you like this long dick."

He slams his forearm on her thigh trying to imitate his dick.

"Stop it."

Keith wraps his arms around her torso snuggling her head into his breast. He grabs his phone clicking on Instagram and then the live button. Y/N put her phone down to see him staring at his.

"Stop being weird and say hello to your fans", she popped him in the head.

"Ow I was trying to wait for more people to join."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Always fucking hitting me for no reason", he mumbles.

"What did you say can you repeat that."

"I said you always fucking hitting me."

Y/N playfully pushes Keith causing him to suck his teeth. He does it back causing her to do it right back.

"Boy stop."

He does it again.

"Boy stop."

He does it again.

"I said stop", she lowers her voice.

"Bruh you watch TikTok too much."

"Well you shouldn't have gotten me hooked on it and stop calling me bruh I'm not one of your little homeboys."

Keith playfully rolls his eyes brining his attention back to his phone screen. Everyone was laughing and how Y/N came with the clap back shutting him up.

"That little girl did not shut me up y'all need to stop capping."

"What you say nigga?"

"You remember how you told me to stop talking to you like you one of my homeboys, well I'm asking the same thing stop talking to me like I'm just some random nigga off the street."

"But you are a random nigga off the street."

Keith looks back into the camera with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Y'all see how she trying to play me."

"Ain't nobody playing with you stop your whining."

"See how she act once I cut this camera off but when it's off she be begging for me, ain't that right?"

Y/N is laying on her stomach scrolling through twitter trying her best to ignore her boyfriend. His hand made hard contact with her ass making her scream out in pain.

"Ouch babe stop doing that you got heavy hands."

"What this", he slaps the other cheek.

"See this is the shit that makes me call you nigga because your almond bean headed ass does now listen."

Keith stars laughing and pushes her shoulder. Y/N does it back just a tad bit harder. Her boyfriend hits her back with more force causing her to fall off the bed. Y/N pops back up laughing like crazy grabbing Keith's nipple twisting it left and right.

"Aye man stop it."

"Or what?"

"Or I'm going to rock your fucking world keep trying me little girl."

"Who are calling little girl nigga?"

Y/N grabs one of her pillows hitting him multiple times in the stomach.

Keith drop his phone on the bed charging at Y/N picking her up. His hands rest on her ass as she playfully bites his neck.

"Stop before you start something you can't finish."

Y/N hops down throwing one of their small pillows at him. Keith not thinking, throws the closet thins near him causing Y/N to scream. There was blood spilling out of her mouth and some got on Keith's sweatshirt she was wearing.

"Oh shit", he drops the phone to go tend to his girlfriend.

"Baby I'm so sorry."

"Why would you throw the play station remote at me knowing it's heavy as fuck", she screams.

Keith rubs his hands in her hair trying to get her to calm down. He rushes to the kitchen to grab salt and a cup so she could gargle some salt water to stop the bleeding.

When he threw the remote her lip had busted on the inside but thank god none of her teeth are missing.

"Ok just get some warm water and gargle it with salt."

Keith still has his live on and everyone was commenting making sure Y/N was ok.

Once the bleeding looked like it had stopped, Keith places a piece of gauze in her mouth just incase. His poor little baby's bottom lip was swollen and he feels so bad.

"Baby I'm so sorry about what I did."

"I'm sorry too I shouldn't be playing around like that because I was get hurt", she laughs.

"Maybe I should chill out on my strength when I'm playing with you."

"You think", she laughs.

Keith picks her up taking her back to the bed so they could cuddle and continue the live together.