53 | youngin part 2🐝

Y/N's hands covered her mouth as she stares at him.

"Nope this isn't true your just some little boy who broke in."

She knew it was Keith because it looks like him just him, but she was in denial.

"No Y/N it's me I'm serious I went to bed a grown up and now I'm a kid."

"No I'm not hearing it you're not Keith", she covers her ears walking out of the room.

"If I wasn't Keith then I wouldn't know that you got that scar on your left leg from falling off the ladder of our tree house and that you don't like going to sleep without your teddy bear."

"Please anybody who is my friend knows that."

"Ok but if I weren't Keith I wouldn't know that when we went to Vegas you got a drunken tattoo of a butterfly under your left boob."

"Look we promised to never speak of that again."

"See Y/N it's me!"

Y/N walks around him in circles examine him. Back when they were kids Keith was still pretty y'all but not abnormal tall.

"What the hell happened?"

Keith examines himself in the mirror looking at his baby face. His freckles weren't there, a little peach fuzz was growing on his upper lip, and he had a few pimples here and there.

"I don't know all I remember was after we watched a movie we went into the rooms and I fell asleep."

"Well did you do anything weird at the fair, I mean all you did was talk to the Zoltar machine."

Keith day on the bed scratching his head until a lightbulb went off.

"It was the Zoltar?"

"Huh?"

"The Zoltar! I had wished that I could be stress free and not worry about a thing but I didn't think it would turn me into a kid."

She tries her best to hold her laugh in because what her best friend was saying sounds crazy as hell. There is not way that a mechanical doll has that much power to make Keith go back fifteen years.

"What am I suppose to do? What am I suppose to tell Linda and my job."

"Look I'm going to handle all of that just right now I'm going to give you some clothes I keep here for my nephew so you can take a shower."

Keith nods his head going into the bathroom looking a little sad. Y/N does feel bad because now it's like he has to restart his life and what if he can't go back to being an adult.

• • •

Keith walks downstairs to see Y/N making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Awe look at you! I just want to pinch your cheeks off."

"Stop", he laughs.

"Your plate is already on the table."

Keith sat down and instantly starts grubbing not even letting himself breathe. He forgot that his metabolism was at it's all time high at this age.

"The plate isn't going anywhere it's ok to breathe and chew", Y/N place her hand on his.

"I'm sorry I forgot that I would eat almost anything at this age."

"Yeah I remember", she says looking disgusted.

"Please do not bring what I think you're thinking about bringing up."

"Ok I won't", she smiles, "but while you were getting ready I told Linda and your job you went to go visit your family due to how you feel mentally. Your job said take as much time as you need and Linda said ok and went off on me."

"Why?"

"I guess because she didn't like the fact that I was the one to tell her."

"She'll ease up."

He could feel her eyes on him and decides to look up.

"What?"

"Nothing?"

When they were thirteen that was when Y/N started to develop feelings for Keith, but then he got a girlfriend and then another and so on. She just stayed in the background as his best friend putting her feelings to the side. It was weird though that she's twenty seven crushing on a thirteen year old.

"Ok what's the plan?"

"Plan for what?"

"The plan to turn me back into a grown up again."

"I mean yeah we can go to the fair again."

"Well what are you waiting for get dressed and let's go!"

• • /"

Keith yanks on at/N's arm as he was dragging her to where the machine was. Once they make it they notice it's not there and is replaced with a claw machine.

"No no no."

"Keith were your sure it was exactly right here when did have a few margaritas that night."

"But we were sober enough to drive back home and know our surroundings it was right here I swear", he whines.

"Hey it's ok well just ask the information booth."

That's exactly what they did until they were hit with the bad news.

"Yeah the Zoltar machine was removed due to it not making any money. People were more into our real psychic rather than the programmed machine."

"Thank you so much."

Once they made it inside the car Keith broke down.

"What am I going to do? Relive my life again!?"

"Hey everything is going to be ok alright I'm going to do everything in my power to help you turn back into your old self. Ok now they go get some ice cream!"

"Yay ice cream", his voice cracks.

Y/N laughs wrapping her arm around his waist.

"It is ok they I get extra toppings. Ooooo what about a sundae!"

"Sure knock yourself out kid." 

TBC