26 | college visit

Keith stood in front of his girlfriend's on campus apartment as he waited for outside. Currently she is a student at the University of Texas at Austin majoring in computer science. Now Y/N could have stayed in California for school, but UT's computer science program is in the top ten of the nation and that spoke out to her.

Once she did a campus visit, talked to people in the department, she was set on spending the next four years of her life in Texas.

It was hard for Keith to accept the fact that his girlfriend was going to be away. He could have moved but didn't because of his job.

Keith was on the rise of becoming a big time actor and needed to stay in Los Angeles because that is where the scene is at.

After college, Y/N planned on moving back to California with her boyfriend.

Keith wasn't sure if she was going to move back, which was why he was willing to relocate to Austin, Texas.

" Baby!"

The anxious boyfriend turns around to see his baby girl rocking her burnt orange in some grey cloth shorts. She takes off in a full sprint wrapping her legs around his waist planting butterfly kisses all over him.

" I missed you so much."

" I missed you too baby."

Y/N place a Keith on his lips just out of excitement. The college student was just so happy to see her boyfriend.

• • •

After getting Keith settled in the apartment, Y/N wanted to take him around campus and near campus.

" Baby why are we doing this, I know the campus. I came with you and your parents for your orientation remember."

" Yeah, but I just want to spend time with you."

Keith couldn't help but smile that his little lady was so sweet to him. He wraps his arm around her shoulder giving her temple a kiss.

" So how's school, you not wasting daddy's money are you?"

" No I'm not wasting your money ", she smiles.

" Good I don't need my little pumpkin to be dropping out when you're so close to graduating."

" Baby just because you are five years older than me does not make you my daddy."

" Y/N you know I'm daddy stop fucking playing with me."

The bass in his voice got her a little wet and cause her to cross legs while standing. All she could do was cover her tinted cheeks from him.

" But for real babe what are your plans after you graduate?"

" What do you mean?"

" Are you coming back to Cali and living with me or are you staying here?"

" I'm moving back to California with you baby ", she smiles.

" But baby girl what about work? I mean there are so many corporations set up here."

" Uh you can never let me surprise you...remember that internship I had with Apple?"