(Ouma x Saihara) Break The Cycle (Part 2)

"Stalking you?"

"Yeah..." Kokichi trembled slightly as he spoke. "It's not one person. I think they're a group because they all have a mask." he said quietly.

"Well since when has this been happening?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi sighed.

"Since I got out. At first, I thought it was just my bullies but they never do anything, just follow. One of them even followed me to your house. And was just standing there" he whispered uncomfortably. Shuichi hummed

"Maybe I'll walk with you today and try to check who they are" he proposed. Ouma sighed with relief.

"W-Would you do that Saihara-chan?" he spoke nervously. Shuichi nodded bringing Ouma closer to him, petting his hair. "Shuichi, no PDA!" Kokichi whined. Shuichi laughed.

"There's nobody here yet...you don't have to hide that you love it" he chuckled, Ouma huffing and nuzzling his face into Shuichi's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so the two of them walked back from school that day as planned. Kokichi still looked rather  on edge but Shuichi smiled and held his hand, listening attentively for the sound of extra footsteps. And eventually out of the corner of his eye, he spotted her.

A girl with a mask and a bandanna around her neck was peeking from an alleyway nearby.

"There she is!" he pointed to Kokichi turning around. The girl flinched and ran away Shuichi and Kokichi following her until eventually, they managed to get her to a dead end.

"Who are you?! Why do you keep following me?!" Kokichi yelled frustrated. The girl looked at him confused.

"Ain't it obvious? I'm following you because you've been acting very strange leader and-!" she started before the two interrupted her

"Wait-Leader?" Kokichi questioned. The girl nodded.

"What do you mean leader? Leader of what-" Shuichi asked looking at the two of them for answers before the girl yelled at him.

"Silence outsider! Only The D.I.C.E. Members are allowed to speak!" she hissed making Shuichi flinch. Ouma shook his head and put two fingers to his temples, clearly irritated.

"DICE...? I'm sorry but if we met before and this is a misunderstanding, I don't remember you...I suffered amnesia" Kokichi spoke trying to be calm. The girl's eyes widened.

"So that's why you were in that hospital... I'm Kioko and we used to be partners in an organization you led...but this means.. we've got to alert the others then!" She said grabbing Ouma's hand and leading him in some direction with Shuichi following to make sure Ouma was okay.

"The o-others?"  Kokichi asked. The girl nodded.

"Yes, your organization members!" she spoke with excitement. The three of them walked through the alleyways before stopping at a broken-down warehouse. Shuichi was rather skeptical but Kokichi chose to follow the girl and Shuichi was not about to leave him alone with her. The girl walked inside the warehouse and to the corner uncovering a trap door under a white sheet. She kneeled down and pick opened the hatch before descending down the ladder. Kokichi and Shuichi looked at each other.

"Are you sure you want to trust her?" Shuichi asked. Ouma bit at his nails, chipping the nail polish slightly.

"She...didn't look like she was lying." he muttered. Shuichi sighed and nodded as the two made their way down the ladder. Once they descended there was a fairly luxurious door and once Kokichi opened it.