(Ouma x Saihara) You're...So Fluffy...

(Today's Easter so here have this sorta Easter special for you guys)

Ouma waited patiently in Himiko's research as the red-haired mage and Shuichi talked in a room next door. Shuichi was having reoccurring nightmares and nothing was helping. So he went to Himiko who told him she could give him a magic potion that would help him. Because he was desperate and unable to comprehend what was happening due to the sleep deprivation he gave in with no protest and just let Himiko make him the potion.

Ouma honestly thought that this entire thing was stupid, but he was also getting tired of seeing his boyfriend exhausted and unable to get proper good night's sleep. I mean he looked like a zombie. While sitting like this, humming to himself, he spotted a bottle of untouched Panta on the table. Considering Ouma's obsession with Panta, it wasn't long before his instincts kicked in and he drank it all in one gulp.

Meanwhile, Saihara was holding the little glass bottle with some glowing blue liquid inside it. He was reluctant to trust Himiko but decided to take it anyway. Afterall she said it didn't contain anything toxic. "Drink one gulp of it before going to bed and you'll be alright...." Himiko said to which Shuichi just nodded and was about to head out when he heard a high pitch scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Himiko and Shuichi looked in the direction of the research lab. What the...? They decided to quickly investigate the source of the scream. When they entered the room, their eyes widened. Ouma was gone, nowhere to be seen and there was an empty bottle of Panta laying on the seat he was sitting on minutes ago. "Ouma...?" Saihara asked surprised. Where could he have gone? The walls are paper thin so he was sure that if he left he would've heard it, not only because of that but because of Ouma's habit of slamming doors dramatically. Suddenly Saihara felt something tug on his leg and squeaky little voice speak up.

"Saihara-chan?" Shuichi's eyes widened. On the floor sat a small little white bunny with a checkered scarf and purple hair. At this point, Saihara was wondering if he wasn't hallucinating from the lack of sleep. Was this bunny...Ouma? "Saihara when did you get so tall? And why does my voice sound like I'm on helium?!" he said. Saihara opened his mouth but nothing came out, so in order to break the silence Himiko spoke outraged.

"Nyeh?! Ouma what did you drink?" she said irritated to Ouma who was slightly scared considering she was now much taller than him. "Jeez, calm your loli ass I only drank your Panta!" he said pointing to a now empty bottle of Panta. Himiko facepalmed herself. "That wasn't Panta you dunce! Didn't you read what's on the back?! It was a maaaaagic potion!" she said. "Then why was it in a Panta bottle?! And why did it stink of rotten eggs, like seriously tho, I thought it was just your white bird's shit but yeah it was definitely the Panta, judging by the smell in my mouth" Ouma said with a yell although it could easily be described as 'a high pitched peep'.

"I ran out of glass bottles to keep it in so I poured it in a Panta bottle. But you should've suspected something was wrong by the smell. It was an Easter potion for my magic show I was going to do with Tenko and Angie! Do you know how much mana I used to make this!?" Himiko said annoyed. "Anyways can you explain what happened to me? Also for some reason, I have a strong craving for lettuce and carrots..." Ouma said impatiently. Himiko sighed "The potion has shapeshifted you into a bunny. You'll probably stay like this until the end of the day. " Himiko said annoyed.

Ouma squeaked "B-Bunny?! I can't be a bunny! It brings shame to my title as the Ultimate Supreme Leader!" Ouma said. Saihara clutched his chest. Adorableness..it's...too much. "Yeah, but it supports your status as the Ultimate Cutie~" he said with a wide grin causing Ouma to get flustered and puff out his cheeks. 'Such a tsundere...' Saihara thought to himself.

"Anyways I suggest that you take care of Ouma for the day. I'm scared what Gundham's animals would do to him if they found him..." Himiko said, making Ouma gulp. Gundham often brought animals to the school campus, not hesitating to bring Ilama or even a bear into the classroom with him. Shuichi could only imagine what could happen to the white fluffy bun if he wasn't careful.

"Alright... I'll take care of him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shuichi stop playing with my ears!" Kokichi squeaked as Shuichi held Ouma's long ears in his petting them. They were just so soft. "Why?" He asked with a chuckle. "Cuz it's embarrassing," Ouma said grabbing his ears, trying to hide them so that Saihara won't touch them anymore. "But they're so soft..." Shuichi said. Afterall it was true. Ouma was basically one big ball of fluff. "Shut up" Ouma muttered, making Shuichi giggle. "Anyways what do you wanna do?" Shuichi asked. Ouma turned to him with a smile.

"I want Panta."

"Bunnies... don't drink Panta" Shuichi said slightly amused by an idea of a bunny trying to drink Panta.  "Bunnies also don't talk" Ouma argued but Shuichi just shook his head no. Ouma puffed out his cheek. "You can have some water but not Panta." Shuichi said with a chuckle but Ouma shook his head. "No that won't do! It's Panta or nothing" he said crossing his paws. Shuichi felt a blush slowly forming on his cheeks. Ouma was just so...cute. Not that he wasn't every day but being a short little bunny made him look like sweet soft plushie and it made his flutter.

Hey Saihara-chan? Today's Easter right?" Ouma asked to which I nodded. He smiled slightly before cling onto my arm. "I wanna color Easter eggs!" he said letting go of my arm and whining. "What are you? An Easter Bunny? I thought you didn't like Easter" Saihara said, but one look into Kokichi purple eyes and he knew what that look meant. We're gonna be coloring eggs.

That's what's happening.

After a while of Shuichi decorating eggs, considering the fact Ouma could paint as well with two bunny paws, they finished. Ouma giggled. Most of them were themed. One for Kaede with Music notes, One for Kaito with a galaxy pattern and one for Rantaro that was painted in a way that made it look like an avocado. Ouma smiled proudly. "We'll give them later to our friends!" Ouma said with a giggle to which Shuichi looked at him confused. "Did turning you into a bunny also make you a better person?" he said with a chuckle to which Ouma smirked taking Kaito's egg and throwing it off the counter, proceeding to jump on it. Shuichi chuckled "Okay, Okay you proved your point bunny boy." Ouma grinned mischievously.

"So what do we do now?" Saihara asked. Ouma scratched his head before coming up with an idea.

"How about we watch some Fairytail?" Ouma said running up to the couch only to fail to jump on it cause he was too small to reach. Saihara carefully put Ouma on the couch and played Yu-Gi-Oh on their TV. Ouma sat on Shuichi's lap as Shuichi continued petting his soft, fluffy, white fur. 

Eventually, both of them fell asleep on the couch.

And for the first time in decades, Shuichi didn't have problems sleeping.

(Have this short thingie. The Ouma bunny idea sounded way better in my head but it didn't turn out as well as I thought it would. Also just so ya know I have NEVER celebrated Easter in my life)

(So here have a doodle I made during class that inspired me to do this)