(Ouma X Saihara) Killed in Every Way (Part 2)

( ^ This is basically how he looks in the chapter except his eye is more greenish)

(HA I managed to make a chapter! Frankly not a very good one but still)

Despair.

Anger.

Self-loath.

Worthlessness.

That's what Ouma felt after he learned the truth.

The world has gone completely blank for Ouma ever since he learned what Shuichi has done for him. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to live knowing what he has done but didn't wanna die because of Shuichi. He stayed in the rehabilitation center in the Future Foundation Headquarters. Most of them chose to stay there. After all, the one thing all of them wanted was justice.

That's exactly why it didn't take long for Ouma to agree to join. The need for justice at these people was now more strongly than ever. He agreed to devote his time to stopping Danganronpa at all cost, however, for now, he was unable to participate because Makoto was worried about the potential side effects of the procedure with soul files, not to mention Ouma's grief over Saihara tended to show sometimes in the form of violent outbursts, migraines, night terrors, irritation, anguish and rage. Because of this he also had a therapist assigned to him. The last thing they wanted is for him to fall in despair.

And just how they suspected,

There were side effects.

At first, they were minor, Ouma complained that he had memories that he never really experienced with people he didn't know. Places he's never been to. Kyoko explained it might've been his original memories flashing in and out and said it is nothing to get concerned about yet. The REAL change when Ouma woke to see slight differences in his appearance. His eyes...they were different.

His left eye had turned olive green.

This had caused some concern among the crew. There was no reason for his eyes to spontaneously change colors. Things only got worse with days when Ouma complained about hearing muffled noises in his head making him feel as if he was going insane. At first, they considered it to be some sort of eye condition that wasn't previously detected. They tried to blame it on some unknown illness that caused eye discoloration and hallucinations. They had once considered that the voices might be a sign of schizophrenia. However, nothing fully matched Ouma's symptoms.

But one day, Ouma figured out who the voice actually belonged to.

It was morning at the Future Foundation Headquarters and Ouma had just woken up from another horrible nightmare. He took a deep breath before walking out of the bed and going to the bathroom door. He needed to freshen up. He went inside and combed his messy, grape hair and brushed his teeth. His half-awake self wasn't paying attention to anything really. However, that quickly changed when he heard that voice.

"Kokichi? Kokichi can you hear me?"

He squeaked before taking a deep breath. It wasn't real, it wasn't-!

"I know what you're thinking and I assure you it's real."

Ouma shrieked falling to the floor and backing in a corner. He wasn't afraid of anything but every time Saihara was mentioned in any way, he tended to freak out "No... It isn't real...it isn't real." He said as he curled up in a ball. It was Saihara's voice. It was clear as day. But it couldn't have been him, it couldn't. He was dead. Ouma took a deep breath. It's fake... he didn't hear anything. He then heard the question once again repeat in his mind. No, it's real. THAT was his voice. This can't be some illusion. It sounded too real, too authentic. Something's wrong. As he thought about it more he started to breathe heavily. "Kokichi calm down!" He heard Shuichi say but Ouma trembled. Why is he there, why?