(Ouma x Yandere!Shuichi) Dear Diary

(So this story will be told using diary entries and flashbacks cuz...reasons. Italic writing is Ouma and normal is Saihara. Also he's sort of pregame in this? With the exception of him not being addicted to Danganronpa)

March 13

Dear diary,

Every day is dull. A gloomy, grey day full of monotony and repetition. Everything is just so predictable and boring. I feel as though there is nothing in this world that will make me feel something.

I tried to do everything in order to make myself feel things again. I got better grades thinking that being recognized would make me feel something. It didn't work. I tried to make lots of friends thinking they could make me feel happy. Didn't work. Even money was dull and colorless. Whatever my friends do whether they cry, whether they smile I feel nothing. I'm empty. I'm hollow. Living under the facade of a perfect life when I can't even enjoy it starts to get harder every day.

If there's a god out there...I wish to feel something. I wish for you to give me something or someone that will make me smile, something that can make me laugh from my heart. Something that can give my life purpose, something that will give me a reason to live. I'll accept anything big or small... ANYTHING!

March 26

Dear diary,

Kaito and Maki got together last week. I congratulated them like any good friend should do but I honestly don't give a shit. Their lives don't mean anything to me. The only thing I envy is that they're so happy while I can't. Why don't I get to feel love and joy? But there is something else that interests me way more...

There's a new transfer kid...his name's Kokichi Ouma. For some reason when he introduced himself in front of the class I felt my heart race and my face grow hot. I don't know what it is about him, but I know that he's different. He's not like anyone I've met before. He was the only one able to awoke that sort of emotion in me. 

He's special.

April 5

Dear diary,

My suspicions were confirmed. He's the one who will give me life, purpose. He's the answer to my prayers! He makes me feel all sorts of things. This warm and fuzzy feeling in my chest. It's so sweet I crave to feel more of it. In other words...he's the angel God had sent me...

I've been stalking him all day. I'm not exactly proud of the fact I'm a stalker but who can blame me? I mean just look at those gorgeous purple eyes...those beautiful purple locks, that soft porcelain skin, that sugar-sweet voice! Everything about him is just so...cute! He's perfect in every possible way! Sadly he's not interested in me which is why we don't interact much. If I had known that he'd come to my school I would've chosen better friends instead of Kaito...he's like a repellant for him. I'm not happy about that. I'm not happy about that AT ALL! I've seen him hang around Rantaro a lot...that goddamn avocado. He's trying to steal that precious angel away from me! I WON'T LET HIM! I WON'T!!

April 15

Dear diary,

 I think that it's good I pretended to be this shy sweet guy. If I didn't, Rantaro wouldn't trust me with his secret. The secret that he's going confess his feelings to Kokichi next Friday. Well, Rantaro I've got a surprise for you. You're not gonna be confessing your feelings next week, I am. You're gonna be enjoying spending your time in a coffin. I know I should feel bad about killing you. I mean you have twelve little sisters waiting for their big brother. They're definitely going to cry over you and your 'suicide'. I'll make sure to include the part about how you were only friends with Kokichi because of pity in your suicide note. And don't worry, I'll take good care of little Kokichi.