(Ouma X Vampire!Saihara) My Sweetheart

(Little oneshot while I work on Prince!Shuichi x Servant!Ouma)

Saihara thought he would never have a crush on anybody. However that all changed when he met him.

Kokichi Ouma.

Kokichi was a very peculiar soul. He was known for his trickster persona and annoying pranks which is why a lot of people in his class didn't like him. However ever Saihara's view on the boy was different. And it was all because of that one day during elementary school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 14th, Elementary School

"Ew!! Look at his eyes! They look scary!" One girl said pointing fingers at him. "Yeah! They're creeping the heck out of me. I bet he's a monster..." One of the boys said as he continued to kick Shuichi in the stomach. His bullies had cornered him in the alley behind the school. Shuichi curled up in a ball crying. Why does he have to suffer this? Why does he have to be bullied by others? He didn't choose to be born with blood red eyes, he didn't choose to be born with sharp fangs,

He didn't choose to be born a vampire.

"Yeah, he's a monster alright! Monster! Monster!" They continued to chant as they proceeded to beat the boy as if he was a training dummy. Shuichi cried louder. What did he do to deserve to be treated this way? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ALL VANISH AND LEAVE HIM ALONE!? He cried when suddenly one bully got hit by something. "Ow! That hurt me! Who did this?!" He asked picking up what hit him. It was a small rock. Before anyone got the chance to say something he got hit with another. "Ow! Someone threw it at me too! Let's get out of here!" The girl yelled running away. Soon after they left a small purple-haired boy came out from hiding behind the corner of a wall. He was holding a slingshot and a few little rocks. He giggled slightly and then came up to Shuichi.

"Hey, are you okay? They didn't beat you that much right?" He asked holding out his hand. Shuichi looked at him scared and confused. "W-Were you the one who...?" he said as the boy nodded. "Yeah, those bastards had it coming. Anybody who hurts other people for no reason is a no-no for me!" He said with a giggle " It's against my organization's code. Also, my name's Ouma, what's yours?" he then added.

"M-Mine's S-Shuichi...B-But they did hurt me for a r-reason...I-I look like a monster and have blood like eyes..." Shuichi answered with a sigh. "Really? Your eyes don't remind me of blood. They look like rubies~!" He said with sparkles in his eyes. "R-Rubies...?" Shuichi asked. Ouma nodded. "Yeah, they're red, they're shiny and they're pretty. Just like rubies!" He said giggling. Shuichi blushed. "Say, how about we get you out of the alley and play instead?" He asked. "P-Play...? Play what though...?" He asked. Ouma put a finger up to his lips a hummed. "How about..." He paused for a moment before touching Saihara on a shoulder and running off. "Tag you're it!" he said running away. Shuichi smiled

"H-Hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had strongly fallen for the tiny leader but was too shy to talk to him after that day. He was sure Ouma didn't even remember him anymore. It was also obvious that his friends were getting sick of this crush talk. His friend Maki, a secret vampire could never understand how Shuichi fell for that cretin while Tsumugi, the only human person who knew about him being vampire, thought it was quite cute and encouraged him to talk to Ouma. But Shuichi couldn't seem to bring himself to talk to Ouma.