(Robot!Ouma x Saihara) I'll Love You No Matter What You Are Part 2

(This one's gonna be short cuz I didn't have any big idea planned for it just a quick one. Did this cuz Anime_Trap_Lover requested it) 

Ouma and Shuichi smiled as they walked into the dining room. Shuichi had promised to keep Ouma's secret and don't tell anyone and even tried to help the leader hide it. He didn't really like that Ouma was keeping it a secret since he wanted him to be more honest, but if keeping it a secret made him feel safe and relaxed then he'll let it stay that way. He just wanted to see Ouma happy. Ouma was currently wearing nice purple gloves that were supposed to hide the noticeable joints on his fingers. Before  Ouma tried to hide them with plasters or too big clothes so that the sleeves covered his hands. So in order to help him, Shuichi asked Tsumugi she'd make a pair of gloves, of course lying it was for him, not Ouma. She surprisingly agreed, muttering something about a purple-haired detective and viewership. Shuichi didn't really understand what she was talking about but he didn't care either so it was of no importance to him.

From that day on Ouma wore those gloves everywhere. He was glad Shuichi was able to help him hide his secret, however, the pressure built up was getting worse and worse. His paranoia has been running wild and it was driving him crazy. Thank god Shuichi was here. Else he might just deactivate on accident.

As they ate breakfast, suddenly Kaede kept staring at Ouma. After a while, Ouma noticed and looked at her with his typical mischievous expression. "Why are you looking at me Kaede? You got a crush on me or what~?" he said with a giggle. Kaede sighed. "No, Ouma I'm just...curious about something. " she said. Ouma tilted his head. "Huh? What's Bakamatsu so interested in?" he asked innocently. "Well, you wear those gloves everywhere. When you eat, when you read, even when the artificial weather outside is like summer hot you never take them off! Are you hiding something?" Ouma felt a slight fear. He was anxious about his identity being revealed.  

"Hmm? Why is Akashitsu curious? They're just gloves! You never ask Korekiyo about his mask~" he said. "That's a personal thing. She doesn't want to meet you" Korekiyo simply answered, but nobody was listening to him focused on the insult. "H-Hey! That was just rude for no reason!" Kaede yelled out. And with that

Chaos broke loose.

"Ouma-kun that's no way to talk to a lady! Not a gentleman thing to do!" Gonta said. "Damn brat! Don't you dare talk that way about Kaede!" Kaito added. "Do you wanna die?" Maki simply said as the entire room suddenly turned into a Kaede protection squad. "You know...Akashitsu sounds like a cool name for an anime attack..." Tsumugi said putting a finger to her lips. "YOU DEGENERATE MALE! DON'T YOU DARE CALL KAEDE SUCH NAMES!" Tenko said probably the most outraged out of the group. She walked over to Ouma ripping the gloves off his hands. "H-Hey! Give them back you feministic bitch!" He screamed trying to reach for the gloves. "Tenko stop it!" Kaede and Shuichi both yelled out in unison. Tenko huffed before throwing the gloves in Ouma's face. Ouma sighed trying to put on the gloves before he felt Tenko grab his hand.

"Wait...what the fuck is wrong with your hands?!" She yelled out, her eyes widening. Shuichi could see Ouma panic and immediately pulled him away from Tenko. "Leave him alone Tenko. If he doesn't feel comfortable with it, leave it be" he said slightly annoyed. "But Saihara! That degenerate looked like he had screws in his knuckles! Like what the heck?!" she said as chatter started to rise in the dining room. Ouma quickly put on his gloves. "Nishishi! Stop spouting shit Tenko~ I don't have screws in my knuckles that'd be crazy." Kokichi said a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"But the fact your acting so defensive implies your hiding something..." Kiibo said quietly. The entire room started to whisper. While others didn't seem to notice it, Shuichi could see a slight black squares appear in his robotic eyes. Guess he was nervous then. "Man, shrimp dick has kinks even weirder than me! What a masochist..." Miu said as she pushed her way over to Ouma and ripped the gloves off his hands to see, Ouma tried to pull away but her grip was firm. So as a way to get the inventor to stop holding his hand, he instinctively used one of his features 

Adjusting his temperature so that it burns her hand.

She immediately pulled away clutching her hand. "What the fuck?! That burned!" she screeched. Ouma just looked at her concerned. This just made his situation even worse. How was he supposed to explain this?! Human hands don't change the temperature so fast! "Don't worry Miu! I may have a feature that allows me to measure the temperature but it can easily be disabled so that I don't feel anything!" Kiibo said with a smile as he walked over. "Why are you so obsessed with my hands?!" Ouma said jokingly.

Before Ouma had the chance the resist Kiibo took Ouma's hands into his. Almost immediately after touching them, his eyes widened and he stepped back a bit. Ouma tried to stay calm but he couldn't.  After all his biggest secret might've just been exposed. "W-What's wrong Kiibo?" Ouma asked with a grin while Kiibo just looked at him. "Both of your hands...they're made from metal" he muttered as Ouma just stared at him blankly. He had nothing to say. Shuichi slowly made his way to Ouma. "Are you gonna tell them?" he whispered as Ouma looked at the ground. Ouma sighed. He could lie...but what would be the excuse. Seeing as the tension raised with every second he didn't say anything, he chose to say the truth.

"Nishishi~! The jig is up! I'm a robot!" he said with his cheeky smile as if he didn't care at all. In reality, he was a pure mess. How are they gonna take this? "WHAT?! YOU MEAN A ROBOT MADE BY MONOKUMA! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE!" Kaito yelled out running up to him and grabbing him by the collar of his white uniform. "You guys seriously think that I'd make a robot some imperfect!?" Monokuma said as he walked over shaking his head "Jeez, a bear has his standards! Look at him! If I programmed a robot so bad, you'd find the mastermind in the blink of an eye. I mean this leaves clues about it everywhere!" he says groaning pointing at Ouma. Momota grumbled as he reluctantly let go of Ouma.

"So are you actually the android by Cyberlife?! Are you friends with Con-?!" "No." Ouma simply said cutting Tsumugi off. "I'm a robot created by my organization. It's as simple as that. No further detail." he said with a sigh. Everyone was silent and then a wave of questions broke out.

"So somebody can program you to fuck them?"

"Are you made of Thirium?!"

"Is there a button to make you less of a piece of shit?"

"Are you a male robot, you degenerate?!"

"What's your purpose? Are you maid robot?"

"So that's why you refused to go to the pool..."

"Why did you hide it though? I don't see a reason to hide it?"

"Can you show emotions?"

"Are you a special model? Or do you have spares?

"Hush up everyone! It's none of your fucking business!" Ouma yelled out. "Can we ask one question though?" Kiibo asked raising his hand. Ouma groaned. "Fine...proceed with your dumb question Kiibo." he said with a sigh. Suddenly Kiibo smirked and Ouma immediately regretted what he just said.

"Do"

"Wait."

"Oumas"

"Don't you dare."

"Have"

"Don't you FUCKING dare"

"Dicks?"

"KIIBO!"

(Ye I'm just gonna admit it this was rushed cuz I'm quite busy this week)