(Ouma x Saihara) The Boy In Your Dreams (Part 2)

(I disobeyed my parents and went past curfew to do this *screeches* I'm gonna die tomorrow)

As I walked away from the boy to get to my next class, I couldn't help feel as though I had seen him somewhere before. And that whole thing with the jewels in the locket... what was that? How's that possible, it never did that before. And grey jewels don't just randomly turn into rubies... However, I decided to brush it off as nothing and decided to hang out with Ouma for the rest of the day.

Maybe it was just my mistake...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later...

It's been a month now since Ouma became my friend and later one of my best friends at Hope's Peak. He has told me many things about himself, about how he loves lies, being at the park and many other things. He mentioned that he loves to sleep. He didn't go in depth into it but told me that for a long time, someone appeared in his dreams and that person gave him enough courage to turn his life around. He didn't tell me who it was though, he said that was a secret he didn't plan on telling me.

One day we were at his house for a sleepover. It was late and we were playing games and eating snack food. Everything was fine until Ouma suddenly said "Nishishi! Y'know Shuichi, I'm so glad I have someone like you who really understands me!" he said smiling "I might even have been born into this world in order to meet you, Shuichi!"

For some reason, that sentence bothered me. Born into this world to meet me...? Why did that sentence bother me? Ouma looked at me strangely "What's wrong, Shuichi? You look very thoughtful all of a sudden..." he said before his eyes filled up with excitement "Oh! Are you getting one of those weird deja vu moments? You have them some often!". 

I chuckled and smiled at his sparkling eyes. They were always a cute sight to see. I know, some people told me these are the signs I have a crush on Ouma but it's not like I'd have the courage to say anything about those feelings anyway. "Yeah...but why do you find that so interesting? It's nothing more than me being confused by my own thoughts" I asked wondering what could be interesting him that much. He shrugged "It's nothing but curiosity. Don't you find fun in being confused? For all you know you might have gotten amnesia!" he giggled to which I smiled.

"Well, those moments always revolve around you. I always get the feeling I met you before. Somewhere else." I said quietly to which his eyes sparked of even bigger curiosity. "Well, why don't we play a game then?" he said shoving the game board of checkers away for a while "A game?" I asked to which he nodded "Yes! I'll tell you three random facts about me I never told you about me and you'll have to guess!" he said clapping his hands together. I nodded and we started the game.

" Okay! First question! I have two favorite types of flowers. What are they?" he said. It was an absurd question since Ouma never actually talked to me about flowers, our conversations consisting mostly of lies, board games, and jokes but even so, why did the answer seem as if it was obvious? 

"Lavender and lilies." I answered, not really thinking for it to be the answer. Ouma grinned "That's correct~! And that's not a lie!" My eyes widened. I was actually right...? It must've just been a lucky guess. 

"Okay, next question! I like ice cream, and what's my favorite flavor". Once again I tried to roll with my first thought "Chocolate...?" Ouma grinned "Right again! Maybe you do know me after all! Okay, last question. I believe in magical creatures such as demons and elves. What is my favorite, widely known, magic creature?" he asked intently. I thought for a moment.

"An angel...?"

I felt something. Like a faint memory... flashing before my eyes. White wings, lavender field, a sunny day and... Ouma. What...? My head began to ache. Ouma looked at me concerned "Wow, you were right! But I didn't mean to give you a headache!" he smiled "Maybe we should just go to sleep? Get some rest?" I agreed and we both decided to go to sleep. We brushed our teeth and changed into our PJs. Since there was only one big large bed in the room, Ouma and I decided to share. We slept at the opposite sides, rather close to each other which made me blush intensely. Ouma once again gave me a warm smile "Goodnight Saihara-chan~" he said sweetly which just made me blush more. His voice was so sweet and gentle.

"Goodnight Ouma-kun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Nobody's POV

Ouma and Shuichi fell asleep quickly, their foreheads touching each. Their breaths were synchronized as both of them were asleep. Both Ouma and Shuichi were gripping at their own ruby locket as if it was a good luck charm for dreams. What they both didn't know was that when they fell asleep.

The red rubies inside started to glow at the same time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Saihara's POV

I woke up on the dirt ground. I sat up to look at my surroundings. A single tree close by, a night sky with the moon, shining stars and field of lavender. I remembered this place. I looked at my back. Two white angel wings were coming from my back. Yes...yes I remembered something exactly like this! I noticed a blue flower amongst the thousands of lavender flowers. It was a Forget-me-not flower. I picked up and looked at in my hand. And then...

I remembered.

This was my place in heaven. I was assigned to guard Ouma as a guardian angel when he was born, that's why the line "was born to meet you" seemed familiar. I used to meet Ouma-kun here every time he went to bed. That's where I gave him the locket. This where became a mortal.

"By your expression, I can see that you remember, huh?" I looked back in the direction of the voice Ouma stood there, a hopeful smile on his face. I smiled back and walked up to him "Yeah... I remember." He giggled. "I was waiting for you to remember. I wanted to  thank you for once again making my wish come true..." Ouma whispered out hugging me "What? With turning into a mortal and all?" Ouma chuckled. "Yeah...with that."

I pulled away from the hug and intertwined my fingers with Ouma's. "Will you remember this dream?" he asked worried, to which I laughed lightly "I'm just having a mortal dream, just like you. So yes, yes I will." Ouma grinned "Good, cause I was waiting to do this again for a long time."

"Wha-"

Ouma quickly cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I was surprised but quickly melted into the kiss. Ouma soon turned it into a french kiss. Soon we had to pull away for breath. We were both looking into each other's eyes. I adored looking at his purple eyes, their color reminding me of amethysts. We looked as blue flowers, specifically forget-me-nots, suddenly spurted out the ground, among the purple lavender.  Forget-me-nots representing me and lavender representing him. But another flower appeared right next to our feet. It was a blue-violet flower, a color mixture of lavender and blue. A flower that was supposed to represent our love.

"Heh, I love you Shuichi... I don't know how I would live without you by my side..." Ouma said staring at the flower "Hmm, me either." I said kissing him on the forehead

And the dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

When I woke up, Ouma's eyes were on me looking at me curiously and smiling. I smiled at him. I remembered the dream. "We both remember what happened... right?" he asked to which I nodded "Yeah...Yeah, we do." 

He giggled. "So uh... should we wake up now?" I asked Ouma. Ouma cuddled up to me and shook his head "Nah, I'd rather just stay here with you for a while..." I smiled "Okay..."

And so we stayed cuddling for a bit

(For MaayaKira who requested this. *finger crosses it didn't dissapoint*)