(Servant!Ouma x Prince!Saihara) I'll Protect You Until Our End

(So just for confirmation the first part of this one-shot is them when they were 12 and the second one is them when they're 17. Kirumi is 15 at the beginning and then 20 later. Also this is not proof-read.)

Saihara was a prince.

That was just a fact.

It meant he had it all. Outfits, toys, games, whatever he desired could be bought in a matter of seconds. But now tell me... what would be the point of all that when you had everybody fear you and stay away from you as if you were some plague? And the thought of always being alone, with nobody who truly cared about you as a person, only ever wanting something in return was becoming more real by the second?

That was Saihara's view on it. Saihara's parents weren't like him, if not the complete opposite. They didn't care about others. People of the lower class were just maggots at their feet. They could only make themselves useful by serving the Saihara family. And the treatment of servants was horrible too. Terrible punishments were created to supposedly 'teach them a lesson and keep them in line'. What's even worse was the fact that some servants were young teenagers just trying to help out their family, and already at this age, they'd be beaten senseless. Saihara, however, was nothing like that. He was kind to his servants, sometimes helping them just so they can avoid the punishment.

This violence caused every kid in the kingdom to fear Saihara. They avoided him because they didn't wanna risk angering him and having his parents involved. And so Saihara became lonely. His parents saw him get sadder and sadder every day. They were completely oblivious to the problem and since their son apparently couldn't make friends on his own, they did the next best thing.

"YOU BOUGHT ME A SLAVE?!" Saihara screamed. He was outraged. How could they just buy someone and ask him, no, force him to be friends with him?! That's just terrible!

"Now honey, don't call him a slave, it makes us sound bad. Think of him more as an item bought to entertain and serve you! Plus didn't you always want a servant to do everything you wish for?" His mother said clapping her hands to which Saihara looked at her mad "Mother you do know that he's human just like us? Or are you so heartless you can't even see that?" He said furiously as his mother puffed out her cheek. "Do you know why I can't find friends? It's because you always do stuff like this. You treat people like worms and resort to violence in every possible scenario! It's sickening! You're the worst mo-"

SLAP!

Saihara touched his cheek as he watched his mother's glare pierce through him. His parents hurting him was nothing new but the pain was always bad. "Don't you dare speak to your mother like that! Don't you know how much it costed us to get you a friend?! We bought a child off the black market!" she screamed before taking deep breaths and shaking her head "Saihara, you won't use this tone of voice on me or your father ever again. If you do, you're going to have to be punished." she said in a serious tone "Understood?" She said to which Saihara responded with a small nod. She clapped her hands happily. "Okay, go and introduce yourself, he's in the other room." She said pointing at the door. She opened the door and let him inside and went inside as well.

In the room stood a young boy, about his age, looking around curiously. He had purple hair and shiny amethyst eyes which were now fixated on him. He had pretty white clothes which Shuichi recognized to be made in the palace and a checkered scarf on his neck which looked ragged. Maybe Shuichi's mother let him keep it?

"Saihara, this is Ouma-kun. He's going to be your new friend, companion, and most importantly, your main servant!" she said glaring at Ouma. He looked at her annoyed and bowed. It was required of you to bow once meeting the member of the royal family. Shuichi always felt a little more than uncomfortable when they did that. He didn't like being the center of attention.