Bonus Chapter (M)

🔞

"Taehyung. ........."

"Yes my beautiful? Am I hurting you?"

"N-No...oh......aah. ..... Tae!"

Taehyung leaned against the counter and bit down on Chang's neck. The resulting scream and shiver that followed, excited Taehyung to no end.

It had been two years since they had gotten together and Taehyung had never been happier. Chang complimented his life in so many ways that Taehyung couldn't remember how it was before he came into it.

"You're amazing my beautiful Changie. I love you," he whispered at his lover's neck as he thrusted his member deep within him.

Chang's body was on fire from all the overstimulation. Taehyung kept massaging his cock slowly, too slowly and it was driving Chang crazy. Taehyung thrusted up again as he lifted Chang's leg up a little higher. He licked along his neck, tasting the wet skin as Chang perspired, his hair sticking to his face.

"Tae please.....please.....move faster."

"Faster baby? Am I not doing a good job Changie? Can't you feel me inside your pretty little hole?"

"Aaaah. ...I -I can Tae. Oh God!"

"Feel that in your tummy now beautiful? Want to feel it in your throat?"

"Tae!" Chang screamed out as Taehyung began to pound into him harshly from behind. Chang held onto the kitchen counter of their home, and felt his orgasm building up with each powerful thrust.

"Fuck Changie! I love you baby. Fuck!"

Chang could feel the drag of Taehyung's cock as he hit his soft spot with each powerful thrust. His lover was on another high today. Chang had been innocently making Taehyung a snack in the kitchen when he was attacked by his sex crazed lover. Chang wasn't complaining. He was crazy in love with Taehyung and understood Tae's needs easily now. They had been together after much protesting from Chang's part since he had had many issues about his status. But Taehyung had finally put paid to all those misgivings by practically abducting Chang one day.

Jin had obviously been in on the whole thing. In fact, it was Jin that had suggested the abduction in the first place. And now, after all those months, Taehyung was finally free in his mind and heart, knowing that Chang was his for life.

"Baby......I want to soak you with my cum," Taehyung whispered against Chang's ear, who shivered from his lover's words. "I want to fuck you until we make that baby I want so badly."

"Taehyung.....yes!.....oh Yes!" Chang screamed out as he felt his balls tighten and he released onto the kitchen floor. Taehyung stroked him as he pumped his ass harder, watching his lover's juice glide down his thigh. He rubbed his thigh and lifted the cum to Chang's mouth.

When a tired Chang licked Taehyung's fingers and moaned, Taehyung thrusted in and stilled his body, his own orgasm rushing through him like a freight train.

"Fuck! Oh Changie......my baby!"

Taehyung turned his lover's face to the side and sucked on his lips as he felt his pleasure vibrate through him.

Later, when they had cleaned up and showered together, Taehyung ran his fingers through Chang's silky locks as they sat on their couch, cockwarming.

Chang moaned at the feeling of his lover deep within him as they watched a show on Netflix.

"Baby.....if you moan like that, I'll have to turn you over this couch and fuck you sensleless," Taehyung warned him.

Chang chuckled cutely. "And did I say you couldn't?" He challenged his lover.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and pushed his cock in, emitting a moan from Chang.

"So this was your plan all along you little vixen? You suggested cockwarming to seduce me again." He pinched Chang's sensitive nipples.

"Aaaah. .....Taehyung!"

Taehyung thrusted in and out slowly, massaging Chang's buds. Chang threw his head back and Tae bit into the soft flesh of his nape. His hand tightened over Chang's member and he stroked it slowly.

Before long, Chang was spread out on their couch and Taehyung pleasured him to no end. They were truly in love.

And after his fourth orgasm of the evening, Chang passed out, completely spent. Taehyung cleaned him up and kissed him tenderly.

His phone rang in his pocket and Taehyung saw the number, frowning a little before taking it.

He checked that Chang was asleep and spoke into the phone.

"Yes doctor?"

Taehyung listened intently to every word that Dr Shin said and nodded gravely. When he ended the call, he stepped out into their balcony and sipped on the tea he had prepared for himself, deep in thought.

"A penny for your thoughts Tae?" Chang smiled and enclosed his arms around his lover.

"Marry me Chang?"

"W-what? You're serious?" Chang looked at his lover, searching for any falsehood and finding none.

"I'm serious. I love you. You're everything for me. I want to spend my whole life with you baby."

Chang began to tear and Taehyung held him close.

"Yes Tae. I'll marry you."

Taehyung lifted his Changie up and spun him around slowly. Chang laughed and kissed him sweetly.

"Changie....there's something else," Taehyung began.

"What is it love?" He looked at Taehyung curiously.

"You're pregnant."

************************************

A small gift of love from me to you in celebration of my birthday 🎉

I hope you all enjoyed our ChangTae 💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙