Chapter 15

Jungkook

I am so proud of my Jinnie for doing his all to improve himself. In the last five years he's made immense progress on so many levels. He took the step to educate himself and finally get his degree in something that he's passionate about, his love for cooking. He also has great business acumen and experience now. I guess, most of the credit goes to Jin himself but also my Jiminie. He insisted on making sure that Jin gets the opportunity for a chance at an education. Also, Taehyung, who supported Jinnie selflessly throughout his journey.

It's hard to come by people who are willing to take a chance on you. I couldn't even begin to understand what Jin has been through in his life. I've never experienced things like how he has. Both Jimin and I were fortunate to have grown up in loving and well off homes. Jin never had that luxury.

He had battled many demons alone up until now. But now, he has me. I'm not going anywhere this time. I will always be by his side no matter what he's been through. I love him. He is my heart.

"Jinnie, what do you think about our future? The two of us? Do you see a future for the two of us?"

"Hyungie, I don't know about my own future as yet, how can I assume what our future will be like? But I can tell you this, I want to be with you now, today. I want us to work. I don't know how we're going to make this work, but I do want to try."

"Why won't we work? What's stopping us?" I was curious.

"Well, let's see....." He rinsed his hands of the flour that was stuck to them. He was making noodles from scratch. I was very intrigued with him and all his talents. "Firstly, we both live in different countries. I live here in Seoul and you live in Singapore. Secondly, my work is here and you're, well, you're all over the place. This, we, are definitely going to have to be a long distance relationship."

"Hmmmm......" I mused on all he had said. He was right though. How were we going to work? I watched him cut the noodles and pack them up to take to the restaurant for later. "How about we come to a compromise?"

"How so?" He asked me, getting out his packets and packing the noodles meticulously.

"How about you come to live and work in Singapore?"

He scoffed at me. "So basically, I should compromise and not you? I should leave all I've built and worked hard for and not you? How is that fair?"

"You're right. It's not. I'm sorry. I didn't think that through."

"It's okay hyungie. We'll work it out. For now, I'm done with my prep and Soobin said he'll come by later to collect this. What would you like to do today? And wait, how long will you be in Seoul?"

"Technically, I'm supposed to be in China already. I've delayed my accounts there to spend time with you."

"Hyungie! Why did you do that? Your work is important."

"I don't care about work. I only care about you and Joonie." I came around the counter and hugged him close, pulling his hips to mine. He blushed crimson and I smiled happily.

"But hyungie......work is important too. How will you take care of Seojoon if you don't work?"

"I have enough money to take care of the whole of Asia. I should just retire actually and let you take care of us." I smiled mischievously, nipping at his slender neck and sucking a deep bruise on it. He hit me playfully, laughing happily as I tickled him.