Chapter 20

Jungkook

I watched as my baby had a fitfull sleep. I had the doctor come in earlier and check him over. Jinnie had an anxiety attack and I was at a loss at what I should do. The doctor had then pronounced that his blood pressure was elevated but he was not in mortal danger. He gave him a sedative and he had been asleep since, giving me time to gather my thoughts and plan my next move.

I decided to call Namjoon on his cell.

"Namjoon get your ass up here to my suite now!"

"What's up Kook? Why do you sound so harrassed?"

"Just shut the fuck up and bring Hobi with you. He's not answering his phone."

"Urm. .... he's with me."

"Oh....." I smirked. Finally, these idiots had got together. "Just bring him with you quickly. And don't press the doorbell when you get here. Just text me when you're outside."

"Fine."

Namjoon cut the call and I paced the living room like a caged animal until he texted me. I opened the door quickly and indicated for them to be quiet. We walked to the balcony and I closed the door so we wouldn't disturb Jin.

"What's going on Kook? You're being awfully weird."

I looked at Namjoon, irritated.

"We have a huge problem guys. I need all the information you guys can get me on someone named 'Suga'. I don't have his full name or any details about him. I only know he was jailed 11 years ago for murder and now he's back in Seoul. He's a bad apple guys and he visited Jin at his restaurant a few nights ago to threaten him. Taehyung saved him and sent Jin to Beijing."

"Oh my God Kook! Is Jin okay? Where is he?" Hobi asked.

"He's resting in my room. The doctor gave him a sedative. I don't know what to do about him. He's had an anxiety attack already because haleomoni was here and she outed everything that happened with Jin's past."

"Wait a minute Kook, how did your grandma know about Jin's past? How did she get that information?" Namjoon asked.

That's true. I hadn't thought about that. I'd been so wrapped up with Jin being unwell and him telling me everything that I never thought about that.

"I have no idea Joon. But that's an excellent question. Maybe....maybe we can ask Chang. No wait, he didn't seem to know anything until haleomoni spoke about it. He was equally shocked like us."

"Think Kook. There must be something or someone that you're overlooking," Hobi tried.

I sat down on one of the deck chairs and racked my brain for some clue and then it hit me.

"Mrs Chen! Of course! Jin's neighbour from where he used to live. But there's something else. Five years ago, when haleomoni took Jin away, she made a deal with Jin. He never told us about it but I'm pretty sure she threatened him with exposure about the incident with his mum and Suga. She also made sure that Jin didn't press any charges on Wonwoo, that fucker! It's him! He knows something! He's the one that told haleomoni something! Find him Joon and make him speak. I don't care what the fuck you do, I want his ass!"