Chapter 3

Seokjin

What the hell am I going to do? This was not supposed to happen! I promised Minie hyung that I would never come back into their lives yet here I was, already getting a hand job by hyungie. I'm fucking pathetic! And the other secrets which he was never allowed to know. I'd made so many promises that the burden of them laid heavily upon my soul.

Me, a tainted soul, one that should never have been allowed even a glimpse of happiness; I should have left well enough alone. But I just couldn't become a fucking ghost and stay away. Fuck!

It's been almost four years. I did what I was told to do. I completed my business management course and now I'm almost ready to graduate with my culinary arts degree. I kept my nose clean, I stayed away from trouble. I never went back to my old job or my old ways. I changed so much. I did it all for him.

No man has ever touched me after him. I couldn't. Not after what he's meant to me. He made me feel special. He gave me all his love. Pure love, not the fake ass shit you get a dime a dozen, where men lie to you just to get you to sleep with them.

My hyungie.....oh how I wished I could have made a life with him, my Minie hyung and our baby. My heart cries tears of blood when I think on my little angel Seojoon. Not a day went by that I hadn't thought about him and cried myself to sleep. And when I saw him in the shop, my heart broke into a million pieces. He was right there in front of me but I couldn't even take him into my arms and love him like he deserved.

But it is me that doesn't deserve him. He's too pure and beautiful for this world, unlike me. He must never know who I am or better yet, what I am. He should never know that his appa, is nothing but a whore. No. He has a happy life with his abeoji and his papa. A safe life away from the evils of this world.

As I made my way to the foyer of the Jeon Group of Enterprises building, I resolved to stay away from hyungie and his temptations. I would do my job professionally and soon we would be leaving Canada as my boss had work in Singapore and then Seoul.

"Are you ready then Jinnie?" A voice behind me startled me. Oh God no!

"Mr J-Jeon! I- I'm waiting for Mr Jung," I stammered out like an idiot.

He smirked. "I know, but since he's a little busy, I'll be accompanying you on your search for the plots."

This is it! I'm fucked! How did I not see this coming? I'm such an idiot! Well, I'll just have to make my intentions known and he'll just have to suck it up!

"Shall we?"

"Yes, Mr Jeon," I said firmly, eliciting a raised eyebrow from him.

As we got into the car, I realised he had not engaged a driver. Damn! I would be alone with him. You can do this Jinnie. Just be brave and don't show him any weakness.

As he drove to the first location, my heart was doing palpitations, recalling other times when we were alone in a car. The first time he kissed me after taking me away from the bar, or when we went to the food market and another time when we had sex in the car. Fuck! Get your thoughts in line Jinnie!

I noticed how his eyes would slide furtively to the side, taking peeks at me while he drove. I squirmed a little and he sniggered.

"Are you okay there Jinnie? Am I making you feel uncomfortable?"

Fuck! Of course he knew his effect on me!

"Not at all Mr Jeon," I deadpanned.

"So you insist on calling me Mr Jeon? No problem. I can live with that for now."

He was quiet for a while and then...

"Aren't you going to ask me about your son Jinnie?"

I felt my anxiety levels rising a pitch higher within me.

"Whatever do you mean Mr Jeon?"

He scoffed. "Really? So we're just going to pretend then? Okay, we'll play this game of yours Jinnie. Let's see how long it lasts."

He stopped at the first plot and I got out quickly, getting to work and taking pictures of the lay of the land. Taking notes. I know his eyes were on me the whole time but I just ignored him.

We drove to the second and third locations and still I refused to acknowledge him. His intense stares were getting to me eventually but I held back. I was pretty proud of myself until I looked up and locked eyes with his gaze.

"Fuck it!"

I know he moved at a lightning pace yet it seemed to me as though he was in slow motion. The way his hand moved to cup my head while the other pulled me sensually at my hip. His intense gaze devoured me before he leaned in and took my mouth with his own, sucking and pulling on my tongue without ceremony. The way my own body reacted to his every move, every thrust of his thick tongue going in deeper, capturing my mouth, owning it. The soft, sultry moan that escaped my parched lips as I became drunk on his sweet honeyed exchange of saliva. He groaned and cupped my ass. I could feel his large, powerful hands through the fabric of my skin tight jeans, squeezing my ass cheeks before pushing me up against the door of the car, never once stopping to take a breath.

"Hyungie please......." I let out breathlessly, my eyes closed, my desire blatant in the way I gripped onto his hair tightly.

"Please what jagiya?" His sensual tones spoke to my soul as he placed tiny, soft kisses to my neck and I lost all sense of propriety.

"Take me hyungie....."

"With pleasure dangshin."

..................

************************************

I think I've left you with more questions than answers.....

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙