Chapter 39

He walked the halls of the convention center. A small smirk settled on his lips as he caught glimpses of the many guests making their way to the 'wedding of the century' as it was being hailed by all the media houses. No doubt, they would all too be in attendance. It was exactly what he needed for his plan to work.

These idiots thought that they could get away with all they've done. Ha! He would show them. They would regret ever crossing him.

He blended in well, he was after all a guest too. His suit was a tailored Ralph Lauren. His Armani shoes were shining enough for anyone to see their face in it. Yes, he was an elitist and he surely looked the part too. Not like that gold digging whore who thought he could join this society.

But he couldn't hold his anger and emotions in for longer. He knew deep down that he wanted Seokjin. Wanted him for himself. He would bend him to his desires and his rule. He would make Seokjin suffer to think that he could scorn someone like him.

He entered the main hall where the nuptials were about to commence, smiling at the many guests who greeted him. Some of them, he knew, were hiding their disdain and scorn of him and this irked him to no end. It was that fucking Jungkook's fault. Because of him, everyone knew of his history and his own family had scoffed at him. It had taken him years but he had managed to gain back their trust.

Yes, Choi Wonwoo had worked hard to retain his image that had been tainted because of Seokjin and Jungkook.

When he had first seen Seokjin almost 7 years ago, he had wanted him. He was fucking gorgeous. Wonwoo couldn't contain himself and had lusted after him. But he had two bodyguards in the form of his cousin and his husband, that fucker Jungkook. His hand brushed lightly over his nose that still bore the scar that Jungkook had given him years ago.

Wonwoo had gotten as much information as he could on Seokjin back then. Discovering that he was a pole dancer in a bar had brought a heat to his loins just imagining him, naked and gyrating on that fucking pole. Oh yes, Wonwoo had become obsessed with Seokjin.

He stalked him many times at their hotel and even their home. His thirst for Seokjin increased tenfold as he watched his belly swell will Jungkook's child. He was extremely jealous and wished for the child to be his own.

But he had fucked up badly after presenting Jungkook with a deal. He didn't count on that fucker's feelings being so strong towards Seokjin. Even his cousin Jimin, was pissed. Wonwoo left the meeting with not only a broken nose but a broken ego too. He vowed to get Seokjin at all costs.

He then concocted a plan to have at least his lust satiated, by cornering his whore in the hotel bathroom. His stalking had paid off when he found his delectable bitch alone in the restroom. But then too, his plans had been foiled by Jungkook. And worse, he was arrested.

He became a slur on his family's name and if it hadn't been for his conniving, he wouldn't have gotten out of that situation either. Instead of calling his father, he had called Jungkook's grandmother and told on them. He also had incriminating evidence against Seokjin, which he used for his benefit to trap Seokjin.

He was released from jail and the charges were dropped. Even his Seokjin was taken away from the Jeons by Jungkook's grandmother. Everything was working out for him until the Jeons both took charge and ousted the dowager from the company. His plan to have her instated as the head, had also failed.

With every move of his twarted by the Jeons, Wonwoo combed through Seokjin's past with a fine tooth comb and found the man who he would make his ally, Min Yoongi aka Suga. It had taken him years to track him down but he did eventually and he engaged his services to finally have his Seokjin.

That fucker thought that Wonwoo was a weakling, but it was always Wonwoo that was calling the shots. The idiot had got himself arrested and Seokjin was permanently back in the arms of Jungkook. Wonwoo had stood in the shadows and watched the police drive off with Suga and his men.

He had even tried to kill that fucker Taehyung but he had slipped through his clutches when he didn't board a flight out of Seoul and chose to stay back to watch over Seokjin while Jungkook was in China. Nothing worked out for Wonwoo and he became increasingly frustrated.

When he learnt of Seokjin's second pregnancy and his arrival in Singapore, he had tried again to twart his plans for happiness with Jungkook. He had had his men spill oil on the road to cause Jungkook's accident. But that fucker had truly had nine lives. He had walked away unscathed from the crash.

Now, Wonwoo stood on the threshold of the main hall and his eyes scanned the room and settled on Jungkook with Namjoon and Hoseok. They were standing near the front, talking with the officiant. He smiled sardonically. His Seokjin would be in the groom's room, no doubt, getting ready for his big day.

Well, Wonwoo knew that this day would surely be his big day, one that he would never forget.

.........................

************************************

Hey my swties, I hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves. Notifications on wp are not working again but I hope you are all checking up on this fic for updates.

I may not always engage with you in the comments section but I do try to read all your comments and appreciate all your votes and recommendations. 💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙