Chapter 17 (M)

Seokjin

I can't believe I'm doing this. I usually don't make rash decisions neither do I do things spontaneously but Taehyung convinced me that I needed this. In fact, he took care of everything; from my flight plan to my stay there. He even sorted out my reserve at the restaurant so they wouldn't be understaffed.

I owed a lot to Taehyung. He listened to me, he was there for me when I needed a friend, a shoulder to lean on, even a saviour when I didn't realise I needed saving. And now, he was saving me yet again. He was ensuring that I was safe, away from Seoul, so I would have time to decide what I wanted to do next.

As I made my way to the terminal, I held a hope in my heart that I was doing the right thing. I was tired of running. I'd been doing it my whole life. Yet again, here I was, running away from my problems. But, was it really just my problems this time, or was it more like running for my life?

The flight was short and I reached his hotel before dinner time. I was able to charm the receptionist into letting me know that he hadn't arrived as yet. So I waited in the foyer without checking in. He arrived an hour later and the receptionist caught my eye, pointing me out to him.

He turned a confused look upon me until his brain processed that it was really me. He smiled the widest smile I'd ever seen on him and ran toward me, pulling me into his embrace. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he almost carried me to the elevator. I laughed happily before showing him my luggage.

"You're staying here, with me, in Beijing? How long?"

"As long as you want me hyungie."

"Oh my gosh! Am I dreaming? Pinch me now please?"

I tweaked his nipple through his shirt instead and he yelped but pulled me closer, ushering a bellhop to get my bags. Before long we were in his suite and throwing our clothes onto the floor.

🔞🔞

"Jinah. .....my baby, fuck! I love you. I love you so much."

I was splayed out naked on the bed, Jungkook between my legs, kissing me deeply. His firm hands on me, pleasuring me in places only he knew to love, to worship on my body. He pinned my hands above my head, fastening his tie over them, securing them tightly. He nipped at my lips, sucking and pulling on them.

I moaned loudly as he ran his thumbs over my nipples, feathering them with his light touch. He teased me with his tongue and rolled his fingers over my buds as I squirmed under him.

"Hyungie. ......."

"Ah ah! Not hyungie! Who am I baby?"

And he tweaked my nipple between his teeth.

"Daddy!" I screamed out as I felt him palm my leaking erection.

"That's right! Let Daddy give you everything baby."

He sucked down my chest to my belly, dipping his tongue into my button. I squirmed and he pushed my hips down, securing me to the bed. I felt his tongue glide over my slit, and I tried to buck my hips but in vain. All I could do was scream out in ecstasy.