Chapter 5 (M)

Yeah...yeah...whatevs 🔞

Seokjin

"Will you be my boyfriend Jinnie?"

"Hyungie. ....please. You know that's not possible."

"Why not? I love you. You love me. What's there to think about? Damn it Jinnie! We share a child for God's sake!"

"No hyungie. You share a child with Minie hyung."

"Why are you being this difficult Jinnie?! Look at me! I love you. I want to spend my life with you and OUR son. Yes, Seojoon is Minie hyung's son but he is also yours. You brought him into this world Jinnie. You nurtured him with your blood and your body. He belongs to you more than to anyone."

"NO! HIS APPA IS NOTHING BUT A WHORE! AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW HIM!"

"Jinnie.....baby.....My love, why do you insist on torturing yourself? You are not a whore and I'll kill anyone that says that you are. You are our Seojoonie's appa and nothing in this world is ever going to change that."

Why won't he listen to me? I'm unworthy of him and Seojoon. Will he never understand? My tears kept threatening to fall as I walked to stand at the huge window seat.

I felt his all too familiar hands snake around my waist and I leaned against his strong chest so naturally as though it was yesterday that we stood this way, loving and giving each other our all.

"I fucking love you Seokjin and I will move heaven and earth to be with you. I've found you after all these years not to lose you again. And if I have to fight you for you, I will do it."

He spun me around and trapped me against the seat and the window, kissing me deeply. I moaned and ran my hands through his hair. Fuck! I have to stop this. He's too addictive. I pushed him away harshly and he looked at me like I'd scorched him.

"You....you don't want me Jinnie?" Fuck, he looked so dejected.

"No! Yes! Oh God! I do!I want you! But I can't do this hyungie. We can't do this. You have a life with your son and your work and family and I've made my own life in these last four years. I've changed hyungie. I'm not the same Jinnie you once knew."

I watched as he began to pace the room in thought. After a few minutes, he stopped and turned to face me.

"Why didn't you take the money Jinnie? Not even a portion of it?"

I sighed heavily. "Can we order something to eat please? I'm really hungry and this is going to be a long story."

"Of course my angel. I'm so sorry. Let me order some room service. Is that okay?"

"Yes, please hyungie."

He went into the small living room and placed a call and then another short one. I gathered my thoughts on what I could and could not tell him.

"I've ordered some of your favourites Jinnie. It will be here in 20 minutes. If you like, you can take a shower while we wait." He looked at me seductively.

"N-no, I'm okay. Let's talk while we wait."

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and went to sit on the couch. I followed him, taking a long breath to begin.