Chapter 1

A/N: The following story is a continuation of the book, A Piece of Me. If you have not read this book, I strongly suggest that you do before proceeding with this story, as many events here will be related to its prequel.

¡¡¡¡¡¡

Jungkook

I sat at the bar, sipping my beer. I don't ordinarily do this but tonight I really needed a 'pick-me-upper' . My life seemed to be stuck on a pendulum of pain, fear, hate and lost love.

Seojoon was fast asleep in his warm bed, his nanny Agatha, in attendance. Although she was an extremely taciturn person, she did a great job with him and I hadn't had the heart to let go of her 3 years ago. She had been there for Seojoon when I couldn't and I was grateful. Even now, as I sat at the bar, watching the patrons come and go, my mind shifted to the object of my thoughts that I had been avoiding since this afternoon, the one and only Kim Seokjin.

Seokjin.....it's strange how a name can bring back so many memories along with hurt and pain attached to it. He was the light of my life, my deepest weakness and my strongest strength. I've loved him for years now yet he had discarded me like an old rag destined for the trash.

I scoffed, thinking on the shock I had seen plainly written on his face when he saw me. His realisation that the child he was speaking with, was none other than his own son, Seojoon. And then to make matters worse, he was not alone. No, he seemed to have found a new paramour. Some pain in the ass guy, Tae something.

I recalled Namjoon saying something about a meeting with someone for a land proposal but I had barely paid attention then as I was getting ready to go home and pick up my son for our promised visit to the mall.

My little angel, Joonie; he's the sweetest baby ever. I've raised him almost singlehandedly the past three years after his papa passed away. My husband, my Jimin. Oh how I missed him. A day didn't go by when I didn't think about him, my handsome Park.

As I chugged down the cool liquid from the bottle, my eyes fell on a couple that had just entered the restaurant section of the establishment. How many shocks could one person handle in a day? I guess I was putting that premise into action today as my eyes followed Seokjin and the man he was with earlier.

I'll admit, the man was extremely good looking. He was tall and had a strong presence. He dressed well too, his clothes immaculate, screaming of designer labels. Seokjin sat across from him and smiled his 1000 megawat smile at the man. My hand tightened around the bottle, threatening to crack it into a million pieces. How dare he smile at another that way!? And who is this man to him? My mind was filled with questions as I sauntered over to a table behind them, and sat on a chair that had a full frontal view of Seokjin and the back of the man he was with.

I smiled wickedly when I saw the effect of my presence reflected on the beautiful face of my long lost lover. His eyes went wide in shock but he composed himself quickly. A waiter came over and I ordered some food and another drink out of propriety; I wasn't really hungry.

My eyes travelled over Seokjin's form. He was wearing expensive clothes, clothes that I was not accustomed to seeing him in. I recalled his pretty dresses and short shorts with his preference for thigh high boots and lacey lingerie. I felt a tightening of my pants as my mind drifted to our moments of intimacy in the past. Fuck! He still had that effect on me.

I watched as his thick, soft lips quivered, as he placed his order and smiled at his dinner date. His eyes shifted ever so slightly to lock onto mine. I stared him down, my eyes raking over every part of his beautifully sculped face. He was fucking gorgeous, even more so than before. His breath caught, no doubt, recognising the lust in my eyes and he bit down on his bottom lip. Fuck! He was sexy as hell!

The waiter returned with my order and I proceeded to shovel down my food, while my ears strained to listen in on their conversation. I caught bits and pieces of some things that seemed work related but I was not sure what kind of work the man did or Seokjin's role in his life. I was more interested in the way Seokjin's eyes would slowly slide to take a quick peek at me while he gave his companion his attention. I chuckled at his behaviour. I decided it was time to see just how much of an effect I had on him.

I summoned the waiter and ordered a bottle of their finest wine and had him send it over to their table with my compliments. The waiter did my bidding and I watched as he pointed to me and Seokjin became all flustered as his companion turned to me and smiled thankfully, beckoning me over to join them. This is what I had wanted. I smiled in return and wiped my mouth on my napkin before placing my money on the table for the cheque and walking over to their table.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook! Now this is a welcomed surprise. Twice in one day! I must be dreaming," the man gushed and shook my hand. I tried to recall his name but he helped me by reintroducing himself. Right, Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, that was his name.

I turned to look at Seokjin who had turned a deep shade of puce at my presence. I smiled devilishly at him.

"And who might this handsome man be?" I asked Taehyung who choked on his lasagne and spoke.

"I'm so sorry. Where are my manners? Mr Jeon Jungkook, please meet my assistant,  Kim Seokjin. Seokjin, Mr Jeon Jungkook."

I took his outstretched hand and placed a soft kiss on it, my eyes locking with his as his breath caught at my outrageous action. I let his hand fall and watched as he quickly composed himself. I smiled naughtily. I decided I liked seeing him flustered like this.

Taehyung continued with niceties and extolling on his joy at having secured a meeting with me tomorrow while I tipped the wine that the waiter had poured for us, into my mouth, my eyes watching Seokjin attentively. By God, he was beautiful. I wanted to take him right here over this fucking dinner table in front of his annoying boss and all these people. I think he sensed my thoughts because he became even more flustered and wiped his trembling hands on his napkin.

"I'm really looking forward to our meeting tomorrow Mr Jeon," Taehyung gushed.

"As am I Taehyung. And please, call me Jungkook. Will your assistant be joining us tomorrow as well?"

Seokjin dropped his fork with a clang onto his plate. I smirked. Taehyung didn't seem to notice Seokjin's obvious distress.

"But of course he will. I can't work without him." He smiled at Seokjin and I wanted to rip his face apart. How dare he look on my Jinnie with those deep, dewy eyes and smile at him with such fondness! Seokjin was mine! And he would soon be back in my bed and in my life. I'll be damned if anyone stood in my way this time!

.............

************************************

Welcome back my swties to another Jinkook by none other than your crazy Author-nim 😉

I hope you will love and support this sequel with all your heart as you have with its predecessor, A Piece of Me 💗

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙