Chapter 21

Suga

"Your information was correct," I gritted my teeth, irritated that I had to admit that to this fucker.

"Ha! I told you so!"

Ugh! Why didn't I just kill him now?

"I also have information about his son." He said sneakily.

"Son? What son? You never told me he had a son!" I grabbed his collar and thundered at him.

"Hey! Hold on! I've been helping you, remember?"

I let go of him angrily. That was true. Although he's a pain in the ass, if it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't have my little amkae back in my life. He had a son! A son! Something that I've yearned for my whole life. Someone to call my own. I was a street sap my whole life. I worked hard to make it in life and by the time I was 22, I was already leading one of the most feared of the jopok in South Korea. No one messed with us. They knew to steer clear of our areas. All my efforts had paid off and my life seemed set until the day I met my little bitch Seokjin.

God, he was fucking amazing! His delicious body satisfied me like no other. At his age, he was already an expert in the art of sexual pleasure. He always gave me the best blow jobs. His lean body and wide hips caused my dick to ache for him and now, as he had gotten older, he looked even more delicious. His body had filled out beautifully and I lusted after him.

But what was really special about my little bitch, was his ability to bear a child, my child. I'll never forget that horrible day when he told me his mother had made him kill my child. That bitch had it coming. I was glad she was dead. The only problem was that I had been jailed for far too long.

I had lost time with my Seokjin. Valuable time, that had caused him to drift away from me. But I knew what I was doing when I took the fall for him that day. He would have never survived prison. He was far too pretty and lovely. A perfect twink. Those bastards would have wrecked him in there. And I couldn't have that. He belonged to me and only me.

Because of my jailtime, my gang had fizzled out with little to no authority to guide them. But I knew where my hardier men would be. I traced them all over Korea and they willingly rejoined my squad. The only problem I had now, was finding my Seokjin.

He had been spooked that night at his place and if it hadn't been for that fucker that had picked him up, I would have had him again. I messed up yet again and now he has gone into hiding. But I knew he would resurface soon enough. I was a patient man when it came to him. I would wait for him and then he would never be allowed to leave me again.

"Where is his son?"

"He's in Singapore at the moment but he sometimes travels with his father."

"His father? Who is he?"

"I told you about him, remember? All those years ago, when I first found you. He became their surrogate, the Jeons."

Right, now I remember. This fucker knew a whole lot.

"But how is that child Seokjin's?"

"My cousin couldn't have children anymore after his accident so they used Jin. The child is biologically Jungkook and Jin's," Wonwoo said.

I thought on this little piece of information and how I could use it to my advantage. Maybe I could pick up the kid and force Jin back to me. But I needed more information about this Jeon character. I never went up against anyone without knowing everything about them. I was also intersted in this other guy that had picked Seokjin up that day. But Wonwoo didn't seem to know much about him.

"What's in this for you Choi?"

His eyes narrowed dangerously and he stroked a finger across the faint scar that marked his nose. "Let's just say, I have old debts to settle with Jeon."

I snickered. I guess the old adage was true then, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

"I need more information on this Jeon guy and even on the one that saved his ass in Seoul."

"No problem. I'll prepare a dossier for you. And don't worry about costs. I'm funding this whole operation."

I snickered at that. This guy was a real piece of work. He thought he was calling the shots here. I'd let him believe what he wanted to. My only goal was my Seokjin, everyone else could go fuck themselves.

"No problem Choi. You get that information and I'll work on a plan."

He nodded and left the park. I looked around the area. It had gotten worse over the years. The building in front of me held the best memories for me with my Seokjin. I decided to go visit an old friend while I was here.

Mrs Chen, Seokjin's wily old neighbour. She'd been a clever woman back then. She knew a lot of the happenings in Seokjin's home and she had agreed to corroborate my story about self defence so Seokjin wouldn't get any jailtime. That's why I only got 10 years and not life in prison.

"Mrs Chen?" I knocked on her door that was slightly ajar. I pushed it open and found her sitting in a chair by the window. Her place looked clean but still poor.

She turned her old eyes on me and smiled softly. "Is that you Teddy?"

"No Mrs Chen, it's Suga."

She furrowed her eyebrows at me, narrowing her eyes to get a good look at me. Then, her old eyes lit up with recognition and she blanched when I neared her chair.

"You!" She pointed an accusing arthritic finger at me. " You hurt my Seokjin!"

"No Mrs Chen, I saved him remember?"

"You, you hurt him everyday. He was always in pain. My poor baby boy. He cried all the time. No one took care of him except me. His mother was a whore! That terrible woman. She got what she deserved in the end."

She visibly shivered after her little speech. Then she turned her gaze on me again. "Teddy, you came back!"

I snickered and sat down next to her for a while. She was old but her memory was still sharp.

"Yeah, it's me Teddy. Did you eat today?"

"No Teddy," she looked down sadly.

I took off my jacket and went into her small kitchen to check what she had to make a meal for her. Her testimony had saved me back then. The least I could do was make a meal for her.

............

************************************

A little bit of insight into Suga. What do you guys think of him?

Btw, I love our Yoongs 💗 Go stream '8' ARMY! 🌟

Have you guys taken a look at my new Taejin, The Lighthouse?

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙