𝟠𝟠

ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ, ˢʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ ᵘᵖ - ʸᵇⁿ ⁿᵃʰᵐⁱʳ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜⁱᵗʸ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʸᵍᵃ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Nah bruh that's cap" Relly said

"It ain't" Winter argued back.

They were in the middle of a heated argument about sports. Sum' bout who the better player was between Neymar and Eden Hazard. The argument was so serious none of the others wanted to chime in.

"Bruh it's NEYMAR" Relly clapped after every syllable.

"It's HAZARD" Winter clapped back and he smacked his lips.

"Then how come Neymar got more championships than him? That's like saying Shaquille better than Larry Bird"

"He is. Fuck you talmbout?"

"No he ain't. Y'all hearing this?" Relly asked the others and they all looked away, trying to pay them no attention.

"Mane fuck this!" Winter angrily stood up and left but she slightly tripped on the stairs.

"Did y'all see me almost fall?" She asked the others.

"Yup" Bree answered.

"Fuck y'all" Winter flipped them off and went up the stairs.

"Bruh that was mad embarrassing" Bird said after five minutes of pure, absolute silence.

"Yeah" Donbo agreed.

"Rells was kinda right tho but I didn't wanna say nun'" Cass piped up.

"Yeah. I bet she punching the air right now too" Kris laughed.

"Ha. Facts" Wayne and Alaina said at the same time.

"That's how true it is" they said again in unison.

"Yo how y'all doing that?" Zee asked.

"Iono. Stop copying me"

"Naw. Y'all on some twin telepathy shit right now" Donbo said.

"Nah bruh chill". Alaina held her mouth shut as she  turned around to cut her eyes at Wayne.

How the fuck were they saying the exact same thing at the exact same time?

"Okay y'all been spending way too much time together" Relly chimed in.

"No we not" they disagreed.

"Okay now y'all niggas is wildin'. How y'all doing that?"

"Bruh stop. Get out my head!". They both pressed their fingers to their lips, signalling that they weren't gonna talk anymore.