Epilogue

Epilogue

After the battle was over, Zelda ordered the Monster Squad to bring the remaining monsters to the monster island out at sea. Because of Hyrule's previous experience with dealing with the monsters, everyone was glad that the rest of them were being shipped away. Poump, Zhago, Uten, Tipa, and Link took the last bunch of monsters on the boat with them to the island. One more guest appeared on the boat, Kilton, the owner of the Fang and Bone shop. He wanted to live with the monsters, so Link allowed him to stay on the island. As all of the remaining monsters were dropped off on the island, Poump decided to name the island, Koholint Island. Kilton now lives on the island with the other monsters. The monsters themselves set up their own clans, and built structures for themselves to live in. The monsters even started to learn different farming concepts from Kilton, as he demonstrated to them how to plant crops and how to herd wild animals.

On the way back to Hyrule, the party stopped by Windfall Island once again. Efiath thanked Link for teaching her about speaking to other people. Her and Ophea became best friends, and from that friendship, Efiath had many more friends on Windfall Island. Efiath allowed Pep to stay with Link, as she wanted a fresh start with her life on the island. Link accepted this and took Pep in with open arms.

Poump spoke to his family about coming to Hyrule in order to visit. They chose to visit Hyrule with Poump, and in their visit, Poump taught them about how to ride on horses. Poump also showed them his friends and how much they grew. Bomp and Groose met each other after such a long time and flawlessly performed the secret handshake together.

Since Link took Pep with him to Hyrule, he and Zelda looked over the child. They even had another baby on the way. By Zelda's jurisdiction in the court, Link was allowed to keep his status as Knight. She respected his decision to not be crowned King. As for Ganondorf, he would visit Link and Zelda at Hyrule Castle in order to watch over Pep sometimes. He taught Pep about different fighting styles, and how to use them.

Lady Riju of the Gerudo allowed Ganondorf to be accepted as a part of the Gerudo Tribe. He assisted them greatly with his combat skills and ability, and joined their ranks as the General of the Gerudo, next to Captain Buliara. With the recent resurgence of the Moldugas, the Gerudo Tribe set up new rules in the desert, allowing for no hunting. The Gerudo put their efforts into conserving the Molduga's species. If a rare disease were to ever arrive again, they would have enough Molduga Guts to go around.

As for the Shadow Beasts turned Twili, they all went back to their home in the Twilight Realm through the Twilight Mirror. The Gerudo Tribe took control over the Arbiter's Grounds, and managed to turn it into a working facility for themselves, with the assistance of the Royal Family. They were in good relations with the Twili, as they had no qualms with Veerus' death.

All of the former Yiga Clan members were in Kakariko Village. Paya anointed all of them as members of the Sheikah Clan. Impa's ghost blessed each of the new Sheikah Warriors, as all of them had redeemed themselves. Zhago and Pokh walked into their homestead together and saw a familiar face at the table before them. "You two look healthy!" Zhago's wife said as they entered. Zhago smiled, now knowing that his ideal life was put back together. Additionally, Zelda allowed the Sheikah Clan to use any Sheikah Tech they wanted to, which allowed Purah and Robbie to excel at their research.

Uten and Prince Sidon continued testing on the water outfit. She put 10% of her newly accrued lot of 500,000 rupees into further research of the suit. As a result of this, more Zora were able to visit the Gerudo Desert, and see new sights for themselves.

The horns on Tipa's head fully receded into her skull. She now appears as a normal Hylian girl. Link and Zelda adopted her, accepting her as a part of the Royal Family. She was given speech lessons, which sharpened her ability to speak.