Chapter 6: The Siege of Hyrule Castle

The party was shocked at what Zelda had said. "The Yiga are attacking Hyrule Castle right now, we need all the help we can get!"

"Don't worry Zelda, I'm coming!" Link replied, and then Zelda hung up.

Poump was worried about what was happening at Hyrule Castle. "I'll join you."

The Zora objected to this, "No way, we have our own mission to deal with. I believe Link can handle it."

Link was making sure he made it to Hyrule Castle swiftly. "You all can talk this out. I'm going to Hyrule Castle right now. Oh, and by the way, don't forget to register the Sheikah Shrine just outside!" Then Link pulled out his Sheikah Slate, pressed a button, and disappeared in a stream of blue streaks.

The party walked out of the Deku Tree, right passed a group of Koroks. "We have to help the people of Hyrule Castle!" Poump exclaimed. He brought out his Sheikah Slate and walked right up to the Shrine and registered it. Then a blue marker appeared on his map.

"But they will have Link to help them!" The Zora replied.

"I think we should be helping Zelda out in anyway we can!"

"Which includes dealing with the monsters! She trusts us and only us to deal with those monster colonies!"

Poump was finding his words. "But that can wait!"

The Zora looked towards the Sheikah. "What do you have to say about this?"

The Sheikah had his arms crossed. "As a warrior of the Sheikah Clan, it is my duty to protect the Royal Family from any of its enemies. That is why I say we should split up. You three should deal with the monsters, and I will assist with the forces at Hyrule Castle."

The Zora didn't like this at all. "No, we need to stick together. We can't just split up like that."

"BACKAW!!" The party stopped arguing for a moment.

The Sheikah then came up to his conclusion. "Alright, we will focus on dealing with the monsters." Poump didn't like it, but reluctantly agreed to it. The Sheikah turned around to the Deku Tree. "O wise Deku Tree, how may we find our way through the forest?"

The Deku Tree started speaking. "Ah-ha, you will need a Korok navigator. Oaki!"

"WAH!" And then a Korok walked right up to the Deku Tree. "What is Great Deku Tree?"

"Guide these adventurers through the forest safely. They have matters they need to attend to."

"Oh! Okay!" And then Oaki started walking towards the edge of the area towards the woods. "Come on guys! Follow me!" The adventurers followed the little Korok through the woods. Somehow, quite inexplicably, the trees seemed to be parting ways, opening a path for the squad to walk through.

"This will take us out of the Lost Woods, right?" Poump asked the Korok.

"YA-HAA! Of course! It's a shame all of you couldn't stay any longer, but we know you adventurers never liked staying in one place for a long time!"

Very quickly, they started to see the moon light outside. The Korok guided them to the edge of the forest, and the adventurers saw their horses standing around. "Okay, bye!" And then the little Korok walked back into the forest. As it walked back, the trees started moving into the pathway.

The squad got onto their horses and started riding off in the direction of the Hebra mountains. They made haste in the moonlight. The pathway that leads to the Hebra Mountains passed right by Hyrule Castle. Poump couldn't help but notice the plumes of smoke coming from the castle. The party rode right passed Hyrule Castle, however Poump felt something inside of him. He turned around and rode straight for the Castle Town gates.