Chapter 21: The Mysterious Arbiter's Grounds

The party slept for a lot of the day but awoke in the early morning. Uten was already awake, as she was waking up the party members. "Hey guys, follow me! We did it!"

"Huh?"

"The medicine from the Molduga Guts, they worked!" Uten caused the party to wake up and they started following her up the staircases of the Domain to the Royal throne room. King Dorephan sat on his throne once again, with Prince Sidon ecstatic at Uten's arrival.

"Uten! I could hug you!" Sidon said. He ran up to Uten and hugged her really hard. Sidon stopped hugging her and she recovered herself.

"Thanks to you Uten, brave Zora, I am back to my old self again!" King Dorephan said with a hearty voice. "Seeing as you were not only brave enough to test out the prototype water suit made by Denton, you also managed to hunt and kill a Molduga, something that no other Zora has ever done before!"

"Well in all honesty, a lot of my teammates did the work." Uten said humbly. She looked back at her teammates.

Zhago stepped up to Uten. "We might have done the work, but you were the one who strategized for us, and you even harvested the guts yourself."

"I'll admit, I didn't even do anything to hurt the Molduga. It was mostly your job that you managed to pull off correctly." Poump said.

"Thanks guys." Uten said to the others.

"For all of your hard work, I reward the two Hylians and the Sheikah Warrior with specially fitted Zora armor, just for you!" King Dorephan's servants presented them with Zora armor. "With this armor, you will be able to swim about as fast as a Zora, and you can even scale waterfalls!"

"Thank you so much for your rewards!" Uten said.

"Thank YOU for saving my life! You have put a really good deed on your family name, so cherish it." The party grabbed their Zora armors and the servants went back next to King Dorephan. "You are welcome to come to this throne room whenever you feel like it. You are dismissed." The party walked out of the throne room together.

"Alright guys, what's our next course of action?" Uten said to the others, feeling much more confident in herself.

"If I remember correctly, we need to go back to Gerudo Desert in order to investigate the Arbiter's Grounds." Poump said.

"Oh wait, but I destroyed the bridge that went to Gerudo Valley." Zhago said, feeling a bit displeased with himself.

"Hey, I registered at the Shrine next to Gerudo Town. We can teleport there together!" Poump said holding his Sheikah Slate up.

"Are you sure we can teleport all at once?" Uten asked.

"We should try. Here, grab me."

"Wait a moment, let me put on the survival suit." Uten equipped the water outfit. "Now I'm ready."

Everyone grabbed Poump. He pressed on the Shrine that was located in the Gerudo Region and then all of them turned into blue streaks that floated into the sky.

Instantaneously, the party found themselves teleporting on the Shrine just outside of Gerudo Town. All of them were present and accounted for. "You two can stay out here. Tipa and I will go into Gerudo Town in order to speak to Lady Riju about our mission.

"We'll wait out here. Damn it's hot out here." Poump walked towards the shade with Zhago and they sat there.

Uten and Tipa walked into Gerudo Town. They headed straight for the palace. The guards stopped them. "What's the hold up?" Uten asked.