Chapter 30: Hyrule in Chaos

The next morning came. The crewmembers woke up in their cabins. Poump and the squad walked out of the main deck, where Link and Pep were looking off into the distance. The silhouette of Windfall Island approached them in the distance. Poump walked up to Link. "Will we stop by Windfall Island once again?" Poump asked Link.

"Yup." Link said. "I'll have to drop Pep off and we will also spend a little more time on the island as well. Once nightfall comes, we'll head straight for Hyrule."

"Sounds great." Poump said.

The boat docked itself onto Windfall Island's pier. Link and the party walked off of the boat and onto the pier. "We'll toss one up for our successful voyage." Link said. "But first, I need to do one more thing." Link had Pep follow him to the residential district of the town.

Poump and the others made it to Armor Paradise. "Hey there Hamei!" Poump said as he entered the armor shop.

Hamei was smelting something, but she paused her progress on it once she saw Poump walk in. "Hey there Poump!" Hamei said with enthusiasm. "Good to see you again! How was the expedition?"

"It was great! A very nice adventure." Poump said.

"Oh, and thank you for the Rubber Armor." Uten said to Hamei. "It's helped me a lot in the past few days. That electric shock that was going through my system is gone now."

Hamei smiled. "I am so glad you're feeling better now! I've read about how nasty an electric injury is to a Zora, and the fact that your pain is gone now is really good news to me!"

"Hey Hamei, where are my parents right now?" Poump asked.

"They're up the hill checking out the windmill. If you want to talk to them, they'll most likely be there." Hamei got back to smelting, but she was still open for conversation. Zhago decided to lean on a wall in the shop and observe the different armor pieces that were around the place. Tipa obsessed over the axe that was on the wall, as she wanted to observe it in all of it's details.

"Thanks for the info Hamei. I'll be back!" Poump walked out of Armor Paradise and walked up the stone road. He followed the road up to the windmill which was at the highest point of the island. The climb was very steep. Only people with a high endurance for climbing stairs would ever bother going to the windmill. Poump took a brief rest break on the stairs to catch his breath. He looked behind himself and saw the town of Windfall Island in its entirety. Their boat was still nice and visible in the harbor. He looked up the stairs and saw that the windmill wasn't too far from where he was now. He walked up the remaining steps and arrived at the windmill. He saw his parents sitting next to the bottom of the windmill.

"Hello son! Nice to see you again! We're glad you came by to see us again!" Poump's father said.

"When we saw the boat dock into the harbor, we knew you'd take a moment to visit us." Poump's mother said. "By the way, we made you some cookies with help from your brother, Bomp!" Poump's mother pulled up a basket and inside of it was a bunch of cookies.

"That's very nice." Poump took a cookie out of the basket and ate it. "Say, where is Bomp right now?"

"He's down in the fields behind the windmill. You can say hi to him!" Poump's mother said.

"I will." Poump wolfed down another cookie and walked behind the windmill to see a whole field of flowers, and a few animal penns. Bomp was walking around the field with his claymore on his shoulder, and walking next to him was a giant pig. Bomp turned around and saw Poump. Bomp started waving.