Chapter 35: The Final Battle

Hilda's army ran valiantly across the field, battling through the horde of incoming monsters. The army of Heroes Clad in Green overwhelmed the Shadow Beasts and the monsters greatly, with their swords slashing through all of them with ease. The Sheikah Warriors overwhelmed the Yiga Warriors with their mass numbers. The large birds flew above the battlefield with the Hylians on their backs dropping bombs onto the army of monsters underneath them. The forces of Hyrule charged forwards with their fighting tactics from each tribe being put to great effect.

The former Champions, Urbosa, Mipha, Daruk, and Revali, met up with the current Champions of Hyrule, Riju, Sidon, Yunobo, and Teba. They all teamed up with each other and ran across Hyrule Field towards the Great Plateau where the Divine Beasts were. "Who would've thought my successor was as skilled as I was!" Revali said to Teba.

"We all excel at archery, old timer!" Teba replied, and the two of them flew swiftly through the air, shooting arrows from their bows to the enemies beneath them.

"Together, we roll into battle!" Daruk said to Yunobo.

"That's right, brother!" Yunobo replied proudly, and the two of them rolled across Hyrule Field, smashing through any and every monster that got in their way.

"My my, look at how you've grown!" Mipha said to Sidon.

Sidon smiled back, showing all of his teeth. "It is so good to see you again, sister!" Sidon waved his trident and created a pillar of water for the two of them to surf across the field on.

"You look like a worthy successor to my title, and that Thunder Helm fits you really well!" Urbosa said to Riju.

"I think it would look even better on you!" Riju replied. The two of them sprinted across the field defeating all of the enemies that approached them with ease.

The 8 Hyrule Champions arrived at the Divine Beasts on the Great Plateau and boarded onto each of them. Revali and Teba landed onto Vah Medoh, Daruk and Yunobo rolled onto Vah Rudania, Mipha and Sidon surfed into Vah Ruta, and Urbosa and Riju climbed their way up onto Vah Naboris. In each Divine Beast appearing before each Champion were 4 different amalgamations of Demise.

Demise's voice echoed through each Divine Beast. "My Blights have killed 4 of you before! How could you have any hope of winning this time around?!"

Each of the former Champions spoke in unison in each of the Divine Beasts. "Because this time around, we have each other! And we also have our successors with us! Together, we won't fail this time!"

"Double the Champions, double the blood!!" Demise replied. Each of the Blights started fighting each Champion duo. Each of the Champions teamed up with their successors and fought valiantly against each of their respective Blight.

Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf ran across the field together, smashing away at a bunch of monsters. A large Black Hinox challenged the three of them. Zelda shot the light arrows from her Bow of Light into the Hinox's eye, which caused it to fall over. Ganondorf jumped into the air plunging his weapon onto the Hinox's arm, and Link ended it by running on the top of the Hinox's large stomach and sliding his Master Sword across the stomach, dissecting the giant alive.

Poump, Zhago, Uten, and Tipa rode on their horses through the battle. A few Shadow Beasts approached them. Poump's Magic Sword made quick work of a lot of them, and then a wolf jumped from out of the horde of Shadow Beasts and bit Zhago off of his horse. Zhago tumbled on the floor and threw a few throwing knives at the wolf. They hit the wolf, causing it to tumble over. Tipa jumped off of the horse she was on and slashed her katanas at the wolf. The wolf backed away but was barely cut by Tipa's attack. Poump leapt off of his own horse as well and punched down into the wolf's face. It fell to the floor, and then transformed into a light blue skinned individual. This individual didn't move at all. The party without hesitation kept on trudging through the battle. Eventually, they noticed Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf were confronting the being made completely of Malice, Demise. Ghirahim stood next to Demise, appearing in a dark color. Ghirahim turned into a large sword and Demise picked him up from the ground, and then a ring of fire erupted around Demise and the three of them.