The Mysterious Girl

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I cant leave you untreated."

"Where is the healer?" Einar asked angrily as he gritted his teeth "Its her job not yours."

"She is busy with others." Callan took a pregnant pause "Rosaline, Garrick and Aldous wont be here for quite a while and Arthur is handling the pack business in your absence."

The mere utterance of the names made Einar's heart heavy. He hurt the people he loved. One of the reasons the pack wolves were afraid of him was the fact that he hurt the luna of the pack. He hurt his own mate! 

Who does that!

When he proposed a fake alliance to Rosaline he had sworn in to protect her and give her a life she deserves but on the contrary he failed in his promises. It was already tough on the poor lady to deceive an entire pack for her good soul repulsed her actions. Einar brought her to the mess and made her suffer for something completely irrelevant to her.

Einar had buried the deep secret sorrows within him which could not be known to the world. The burden was eating him from the insides. His thoughts upset him and he lowered his head to speak meekly "I want to be alone Ashton. Leave the room at once."

Callan wasn't untouched by the mental state of the pack alpha. He discerned the mood of Einar way before any of the pack members. He knew Einar was remorseful and pained at the events which unfolded these past days. However he was also relieved that he got to spend more time with his mate. He wanted to soothe Einar somehow but was finding it difficult to do his task without revealing much.

 "I wont do anything that displeases you. I will just do my work and leave when I am finished. Until then you can pretend as if I am not here."

Einar sighed in defeat "There is a reason I hate the fact that you don't have a wolf. Your reluctance to adhere to my commands gets on my nerves sometimes."

The handsome man smirked "If my nature bothers you so much why didn't you punish me?"

Because the beasts wouldn't allow me. Because hurting you would hurt me.

Einar cleared his throat "Stop with the nonsense Ashton and do what you came to do."

Callan shrugged and sat on the empty space besides Einar's torso. The close bodies brought shivers to the alpha, however Einar's eyes expanded when Callan leaned forward to touch him. The sudden action startled Einar as he choked on the beverage. A mischievous smile made its way to Callan's face as the alpha coughed rapidly to clear his throat.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a surprised voice.

"Undressing you.."

The air in his throat got stuck as Einar's lips moved but could not utter a word. He was completely stupefied by the sudden bold behaviour of his mate.

 "W-What?!"

"You heard me. I want to undress you of your clothes."

Einar stared at the beautiful man in horror. At this moment Callan was powerful beyond measure because he didn't know what catastrophe shall transpire if he ignited the flames of desire in Einar. He wouldn't be able to control himself. His best hidden secret will be out in the open.

Einar was unable to find a way through his fear; through this predicament.

"You look afraid." Callan smirked a little.

"I.." Einar gulped "Am not."

"Relax." Callan held a bottle from the tray and lifted in the air in front of the alpha "It is the lotion that I brought with me. I have to rub it on your chest and your back. It will cool your senses and help get you rid of the excess heat. Aurora says that it helps in calming your nerves."