Fuck.

"Can we go to the gym?" I sighed. Chris grins, "Of course, you have to meet everyone else." He says putting his arm around my shoulder. I chuckled as we walked down the hall towards the rest of the group.

I could feel my heart aching from what just happened yesterday. My mind couldn't describe how I felt and there's no words that could explain what I wanted to do.

As we walked down stairs I could hear men cheering and laughing. Instead of smiling I put a neutral look as we walk in.

"Guys!" Chris yelled in his beautiful accent. Everyone turned around and some stayed with their smiles and others looked shocked.

"Today Rose will train with us." Chris continued as some came towards us cheering and saying hello to me.

A small smile surprisingly showed from me and I said hello to everyone.

I could see two men wrestling in the middle of the ring as others yelled things to them.

As we walked closer I saw a man look at me with an angry look. He was very built and had beautiful blue eyes.

He looked familiar.

As he walked towards me I could see some kind of irritation in his eyes.

I stayed still, watching every move.

Before he could come any closer Carlos walks in front of me trying to cover myself from this man.

"What is she doing here?" He says. His voice is deep and hoarse and his eyes changed from irritation to shock and anger.

My mind tries to think about something that I have done and the only thing I remember is killing those men.

"She can be here whenever she wants." Carlos' voice turned deep and his body became stiff. I moved a little so I could take a good look at him.

He was very tall and his strong body could be seen easily from his tight shirt. His face was very well structured and he had a little beard covering his face.

"Taylor will try to do something to her. After killing his cousin he will do anything to hurt her." He says pointing his finger right at me.

"Calm the fuck down." I recognized his voice from anywhere and my heart started beating uncontrollably when he stood in front of me.

Both Carlos and Connor where mad as fuck. The way their body tensed and the way their voice changed in an instant I could tell how they felt about this situation.

"He will come for her." The blue eyed man says.

"Elijah or anyone of us will kill him before he touches her." Connor says.

I saw his blue eyes lock with mine and I could feel myself shrinking behind the boys trying to avoid his stare.

As people say, If looks could kill I would have been dead in a second.

The man walks away and both Connor and Carlos look at me in relief.

I stayed silent waiting for them to talk. Words didn't come out of my mouth, I knew right away if I stayed here something bad and unexpected was gonna happen.

"He is not mad at you." Chris says. Both Connor and Carlos looked at him with a serious look.

"It's not your fault. He has his reasons." Carlos says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Your dad." Connors says, "he knew that Cameron took Bellamy's sister and didn't do anything." I turn to look at the man named Bellamy. His blue eyes look at me one more time. His expressions stayed the same.

Angry.

I can't blame him. I was in the same position as him.

Knowing someone took my own brother and not knowing if he was okay made me feel the same way he is feeling right now.

I could feel a small wave of anger starting to cover my entire body.

"Jason and I, we attacked Camerons gang after he died. We took everyone out." I say.

Maybe I know his sister.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Octavia. Octavia Blake." Carlos says.

---------------

Sorry for taking so long posting. I haven't had time to write but I promise I will post soon.

Thank you for reading my story!

What do you think about the story so far?

Toni Mahfud as Bellamy Blake