You/Toph Beifong - Impressions Part 2

It had taken you almost the entire day to get Toph to agree to accompany you to Zaofu to meet your daughters after years of not seeing each other

It had taken you almost the entire day to get Toph to agree to accompany you to Zaofu to meet your daughters after years of not seeing each other. You were heartbroken when you learned of the fact that they had stopped talking after the incident that no one liked to talk about anymore. Your one regret was not stepping in and helping them resolve things before you and Toph disappeared from the world.

"I can't believe that you really made me come to this. They hate me."

"Toph, you're their mother. They don't hate you. They wouldn't have asked for our help if they did."

"They're asking for our help because we can help keep the Avatar safe. Otherwise, they wouldn't have bothered to invited us."

You sigh and shake your head. Toph would tend to be so negative about things. You loved her to pieces but her negative attitude could be too much at times.

X

"Su! Lin! Oh, it's so lovely to see the two of you!"

You rushed to hug them tightly. Despite your old age, you were still quite strong. Making them both wince at the tight hug.

"Too tight, mom!"

Su mumbled to you as the hug continued.

"I'm sorry! I just missed the two of you. It's been years. You can't blame me for wanting to hug my babies."

They both turned red, embarrassed about the name. Lin clears her throat and looks towards Toph.

"It's good to see you too, mother."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm only here because I was dragged her."

Toph answers Lin.

"Don't listen to her. She's just cranky because she misses being nosy. Between the three of us, she's missed the two of you too."

You whisper to them quietly but not quiet enough that Toph wouldn't listen.

"I heard that! She's lying."

"No, I'm not."

You mouth to them. The two of them just laugh and help you with your bags as you're both led to Su's home.

X

"Mother! Stop embarrassing in front of my family."

Toph just grinned in the general direction of Su's voice. She would've agreed to come much sooner if she had known how fun it was to embarrass her kids in front of everyone.

"Relax, Suyin. There's nothing embarrassing about the story of when you managed to knock yourself out with your own rope to impress your crush."

"Mother!"

Toph chuckled, holding her hands up in surrender.

"Alright. Alright. I'll stop."

Lin laughs the loudest, enjoying the embarrassment that Su was suffering. Rather than let Toph tell another embarrassing story, you jumped in to say it.

"And just what are you talking about, Lin? I seem to recall getting a call about what you did when Tenzin broke up with you."

"Mom! Don't you dare."

You give her an innocent smile. Everyone else just stared in amusement as the two of you embarrassed both your daughters.

"but Lin, it's only fair that I tell it. I mean everyone already looks so interested in it."

Lin crossed her arms and glared at you. The action makes you laugh, remembering how often Lin would do it to you when she wasn't getting her way.

"I told you it was a bad idea to make it into a family reunion, Su."

"Oh hush, Lin. My story has already been told. Lets hear yours. Go ahead, mom."

"The three of you are the worst."

Lin mumbled as she slumped down the chair.

"We know you love us. Anyways, Toph and I had just finished our shift when we got a call from the president about part of Republic City being split."

"Honestly, I'm proud of it now. Who can say that they've split such a large piece of land other than Avatar Kyoshi."

X

It's quite late in the night and it's just the four of you talking. You and Toph had just finished telling them a story about the swamp when Su just starts crying.

"Su, darling. What's wrong?"

You ask her as you take a seat besides her and pull her into your arms. Su just sobs harder as you hold her. You look to Lin and Toph for help but they just shrug their shoulders. The only thing that can be heard for the next few minutes is Su's cries.

"I just missed the two of you so much. We haven't seen each other in years and I don't want a repeat of it."

You sigh and press a kiss at the top of her head.

"It won't happen again, Su. I'll drag Toph myself to Zaofu if I have to."

"No need. I'll come visit without having to be dragged. I missed both of you. Plus it's fun embarrassing the two of you. It's a win-win."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Suyin Beifong - Break

Zhu Li - Calm

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

Kuvira - Unknown

Azula - Seen

Toph - Protective

Kyoshi - Spree

Azula - Try

Toph Beifong - Dance

P'li - Defeat

Ming-Hua - Fight

Mai - Coffee

Toph - Training

------------