You/Jinora - News

Zaheer and his friends had blindsided all of you

Zaheer and his friends had blindsided all of you. Everyone was still getting use to their new bending so it didn't take long for them to get beaten by them. You weren't the exception. Jinora had attempted to rescue you as you were all led down to one of the halls of the temple but you insisted that she stay put. The avatar and her friends would be making their way soon and you were confident that they would help rescue everyone.

X

Just like you had predicted, they had come to rescue everyone. You were soon again reunited with Jinora. The two of you were only able to have a quick moment before the fighting started again. You were still a new bender so Jinora insisted for you to stand back and while she helped the rest take deal with Zaheer and his friends. You didn't want to stand down but the fear in Jinora's eyes made you change your mind. Jinora just wanted to keep you safe.

You still stood nearby, in case you needed to jump in to create a distraction. The opportunity arose when everyone was on their feet and the combustion lady. You stood up to stop her but got pulled back by Kai.

"You can't go out there. You'll get killed."

"I have to do something! I'm not going to sit here and watch my girlfriend get killed."

Bending the air around you, you pushed him off of you and took off to attack the combustion lady. You did everything you could do distract her while the other recovered from the attacks that they had dealt with. You're dodging left and right as she keeps throwing her explosions in hopes that it could exhaust her. Growing tired of your antics, she tricks you into taking a wrong step and she uses it as an opportunity to send one straight at you. You try to outrun it but the blast still throws you agains the wall, making you land with a sickening crack. Jinora witnesses all of it, too far away to do anything in the span of seconds.

"(y/n)!"

Fueled by her feelings, she takes takes out all her anger on the combustion lady until the woman no longer is able to stand. With the threat gone, Jinora rushes to where you had been thrown only to be stopped by Kai.

"I need to see her! I need to see that she's okay. Let me go Kai."

Kai refused to let her go, knowing that the image of your lifeless body would haunt Jinora forever.

"Jinora, please listen to me. You don't want to see her like that."

"Let go of me, Kai! She can't be dead! She can't!"

Jinora pushes him off of her and ran to where Kya had just finished covering you with her coat.

"I'm sorry, Jinora."

"You're a healer! Heal her! You can't let her die! Do something, Kya!"

Jinora falls to her knees in tears. She must be dreaming. There was no way that you were dead. The two of you had barely started talking about plans for marriage. Kya pulls her niece into an embrace as Jinora continued to cry for you.

X

Jinora wasn't the same after that day. Her world became dull without you. She often just burst out into tears in the middle of the day as the memory of what happened came back to her. Things got worse the day of your funeral.

"Jinora, it's time."

Tenzin called for her as he walked in. Everyone was just waiting for Jinora to start the ceremony.

"I'm not going."

"Jinora.."

"I'm not going father! I'm not going to say goodbye to her. If I say it then that means she's really gone."

Tenzin makes her way to pull Jinora for a hug. It broke his heart to see his daughter like this even more when there was nothing he could do. In her father's arms, Jinora broke down again.

X

Minutes later and the two of them show up at the temple where the ceremony was to be held. Jinora tried to ignore the looks that she was getting but it was impossible. They all stared at her with pity in their eyes.

"I..I can't do this."

Jinora breaks away from her father and runs out. She ran to the only place that she knew no one would ever find her, a tiny island that the two of you discovered when Jinora had been teaching you how to use your glider.

Jinora landed on the shore and fell apart. You were really gone and there was nothing she could do to bring you back. All the future plans that the two of you had started talking about would never come true.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Asami Sato - Smile

Kuvira - Prison

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Azula - Party

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Toph Beifong - Part 2

Suyin Beifong - Break

Zhu Li - Calm

Lin Beifong - Catch

Kuvira - Arranged

Mai - Discovery

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal -  Sneaking 

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

Kuvira - Unknown

------------