You/Azula/Katara - Run

Both Azula and Katara knew that you had lied to them when you explained how you managed to get the giant scar in your eye

Both Azula and Katara knew that you had lied to them when you explained how you managed to get the giant scar in your eye. Each time you explained the story to someone, they were all different and the next one always managed to be more elaborate than the one before.

Excuses ranged from 'This thing? When I was 10, I got attacked by a badger-mole. I survived but the mole scarred my eye good.' to 'Someone got pissed that I was about to win and they decided to fight dirty and go for my eye. You should see how l left the other guy. He can't even bend anymore.'

The three of you were going to be married and they hoped that you trusted them enough to finally reveal the truth but you never did. You were 2 weeks away from the wedding and you showed no signs of talking about what happened.

"If she's not going to tell us then I'm going to figure it out."

"Azula, she hasn't told us for a reason. We shouldn't pry until she's the one that tells us."

"Katara, I love you and your kind self but this is something she should have told us. We're getting married in two weeks. We've been dating since Aang took down my father. How much longer does she need to tell us?"

Katara could Azula was upset that you still hadn't told them. If she was being honest with herself, it felt like you didn't truly trust them."

"If you end up finding out, we keep it between ourselves. Understood?"

Azula nods and leans in to give her a kiss. It was rare for Katara to agree to her crazy ideas so if she was agreeing, it more than likely that Katara also wanted an answer.

"I understand."

X

Azula wanted to kill your father as he retold the story of what happened like it was his greatest accomplishment. She now understood why you never told them. It was because you knew she would kill him when she learned about it. She was a changed person but there were just some things that made her act like she used to be.

"Honestly, if it wasn't for my help, (y/n) would've died years ago. You should be thanking me for what I did."

Azula gives him a smile that was anything but sweet. Unaware of Azula's thoughts, your father believed that he had earned himself a favor with the Fire Lord.

"I don't think thanks are in order for what you did. I just might have the thing. Give me a minute." He nods and she steps out of his house to talk to her guards. Per her instructions, one of them makes his way to the capitol of the Earth Kingdom to inform them about what is about to happen. Another one heads to her air ship to prepare for his arrival and the last two walk back inside with her. "If you'll come with me. I'll give you everything you deserve back in the Fire Nation."

He's fooled again by her smile and willingly follows her.

X

"Please, you must help me! You're the Avatar's friend aren't you? I need your help. That crazy bitch took me prisoner and won't tell me what I did wrong."

Katara clenched her teeth as he insulted Azula. Azula hadn't told her about what she learned but she had a feeling that the man had something to do with your scar.

"If I were you, I would watch what you say because I happen to be engaged to that crazy bitch."

His eyes widen, realizing that he had made a big mistake.

"I'm sorry! I did not mean to offend you. Please accept my apologies but you must understand. She took me from my home and has held me prisoner. I didn't do anything!"

Just then, the door to his cell opens for Azula to walk in.

"I apologize for being late. I was just waited for his paperwork to arrive."

She hands Katara some papers that explains who he was, what he had done and what was going to happen to him. While Katara skims it, Azula repeats your father's story.

"I see. Have you told her about what you're going to do?"

"No. I had to tell you and make sure that I was doing everything legally. I might be on a warpath against him but I don't need to start to start anything with the Earth Kingdom. Toph would kill me."

Your father looked between the two of them. Not understanding why they were so interested in the story of your scar. He also couldn't understand how a friend of the Avatar was engaged to someone who was responsible for the war between the nations.

"Will someone tell me what's going on?! Why am I being locked up?"

"Because you hurt our fiancée. How can you be so stupid? Do you really think a friend would go through everything that I did to find you?"

Your father starts to realize the grave mistake he had done.

"You're going to root away in here. Never to see light. I'm going to personally make sure that you never find peace for what you did."

The man believed Katara would be the more understanding out of the two but he was sorely mistaken. It seemed like the two of them wanted to make him pay for what he had done.

"I'm sorry! Please! It was so long ago!"

Azula and Katara left his cell, not wanting to listen to his lies. If he was sorry, he wouldn't have retold the story like an accomplishment.

X

You stared at the two of them, trying to process what they had said.

"We understand that you might be mad for digging into your past-"

"I'm not mad, Azula. I was just ashamed of it." You said with a sigh. You turn around to look out the window, unable to meet their eyes. "I feared the two of you would think less of me for not being able to defend myself."

"We would never think less of you, (y/n). Besides you were a child! You couldn't possibly defend yourself."

Hearing Katara's words helped confirm what you knew all along. They would've never judged you for what had happened.

"I'm sorry for not telling either of you. I wanted to tell you for so long."

They both made their way to you to pull you in for a hug.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about. The one who does need to be sorry is your father and I'm sure after a few weeks in the hole he'll learn to be."

You just kept quiet, enjoying their warm embrace. You were forever grateful to the spirits for meeting the two of them.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Ty Lee - Circus

Asami - Red

Eska - Bet

Ursa - Protection

------------