You/Lin Beifong - Fight

Out of anyone that your daughter could befriend, it had to be the avatar

Out of anyone that your daughter could befriend, it had to be the avatar. She was known to be a troublemaker and you just knew that your daughter would one day be roped into trouble because of her.

"(y/n)! We need to go. A fight broke out between the Equalists and the avatar by arena."

"What?! Please tell me that they didn't see (daughter's name) there?"

"...I can't say for sure."

Lin didn't want to make you worry as it would just make things worse for everyone.

"Dammit. Lets go then!"

You put on the rest of your uniform and follow Lin out with the rest of the officers.

X

You're not even given a chance to search for your daughter when more Equalists appear out of nowhere and start to attack you and your officers. You're doing your best to take down as many but it seems that every time that you take out one, three more appear.

Someone cries out in pain and you don't even have to look around to know who's it was. You attempt to make your way over to your daughter but it's impossible with the amount of Equalists that keep trying to take you out. You can't find an opening to escape so you're forced to continue fighting.

Lin is between the two of you, fighting Equalists left and right when she's momentarily distracted by a scream. Turning around, she finds your daughter on the floor with blood pooling around her. She can't find an opening to rush over and help her but she is close enough to bend a rock tent around her to keep the Equalists from attacking her.

When everyone is momentarily distracted by Korra activating her avatar state, Lin rushes to the rock tent that she formed around your daughter and hurried to leave the scene with her. She's rushes off to get her some help but not before quickly letting one of her officers know about where she had gone off to.

The fight is quickly finished soon after and you're finally able to search for your daughter.

"Chief (l/n)! Chief Biefong left with your daughter to get her some medical attention. Go after them. I'll stay behind and deal with all this."

You thank him and make your way to the nearest hospital.

X

You don't even have to ask for a room number as the nurses quickly point you to the direction of your daughter's room. Inside, your daughter is sleeping as Lin sits besides her.

"Hey, how is she?"

Lin quiets you and leads you out of the room before answering your question.

"The healers were able to close her wound. She's just exhausted from the toll that the healing took on her and the blood loss. They said she just needs a lot of rest and she'll be good as new."

You're looking at her through the window as Lin talks. Part of you can't help but think that you could've lost her if Lin hadn't been near her to help.

"I can't thank you enough, Lin. You saved my daughter."

"It's nothing. Anyone would've done the same."

"Don't. Don't do that. We had almost all the precinct out there and you were the only one who risked their life to help her." Lin isn't sure what to say so she just nods. She wasn't used to being thanked for doing her job. "Go on a date with me?"

Lin didn't think she had heard you correctly.

"Excuse me?"

You look away from your daughter to face her properly. After what she had done, you couldn't just keep quiet about your feelings.

"Go on a date with me. I like you Lin."

"Why are you suddenly asking me out?"

"I don't know. I just felt like this was the right time. (daughter's name) always insisted for me to tell you how to feel but I never did."

"Then I need to thank her for encouraging you. I'd love to go on a date with you."

She tells you with a smile. The two of you are close enough that if you just leaned in a little more, you would be able to kiss.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" The two of you hear your daughter yell. You were ready to march in there and berate her for what happened but Lin pulled you in for a kiss, momentarily distracting you. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOOK FOR ME TO GET HURT JUST TO CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS."

"SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP...."

To stop you from disturbing the rest of the patients, Lin kisses you again. You wanted to yell at her for interrupting you but she manages to make you forget.

"Where you going to say something?"

"N-No."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

Send me prompts and suggestions on the request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Toph Beifong - Loss

Korra - Recovery    

Senna - Choice

Lin Beifong/Kya - Happy

Azula - Ducks //kid

Azula - Personality

Kuvira - Injured Part 2

Kuvira - //kid part 2

Suyin Beifong - Consequences

Korra - Hit //picture

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

------------